Believer

Izuku felt his body being lifted onto the similar bed he laid in a couple of weeks ago. Although the bed held the same snow-white sheets and the heavy weakening comforter, it felt so different. Diverse you can say.

Izuku felt his heart flutter with the new sensation. He saw light with all the darkness surrounding his whole life. He has gained shimmer in his dull eyes. 

He couldn't muster up tears or chuckles. He laid there on his back as his body itself saw light on the other end of the deep dark tunnel. 

Izuku sparked with the light flowing through his body. The medical team staring down him were amazed. Literal light flowed through his veins, his pupils turned a light gray and his body jolted up. 

His deep cut healed and the blood surrounding it was just stray puddle.

He slammed back onto the bed as his pupils turned back to black and his lightning veins sparked down as he now laid. 

In the corner of his eye he saw mother no longer sobbing, but with a few stray tears streaming down her face, her mouth was wide open.

Astonishment flowed through the room. All eyes widened, even Izuku's shint emeralds were bulging from the experinence he endured.

The doctor came to a conclusion.

Dear Izuku has developed a quirk.