Worldstar Money

Darkness fulfilled Izuku's life. It comforted him with its many shades of black. No matter how cold or warm its tone was it was always there. Not blinding him like the light but smothering him with all its might.

Even though he loved the darkness, the darkness didn't completely love him. You see, the darkness has its own flaws and conflicts that make it so...so contradictive.

The darkness conquered his mind ever since he was little. Following him where ever he went, whispering such harsh things in such a soft lovable tone. So lovable that it could be compared to his mother's voice. But when you have your dreams shattered and your heart clattered by your companion, "friend", the only source you can turn to is the darkness behind you.

Clouding your thoughts like endless fog. Distracting you from being utterly distraught. But really, it was just building your despair up. Leaving you in the dust. 

Now Izuku stands, or should I say lays in his dark thoughts blinded by the raging light. The light he had tried to escape from so many times. The light that the darkness wanted to hide.

The truth distracting the blind.

The lies that have led him here. Laying defenseless in a hospital bed. Drowning in other's pretentious pity. Disgusting. Dreadful pity. They aren't sorry. No, not all.

They are just feel bad because they were part of the cause.

The cause of a slow trainwreck coming towards Izuku's mindset.

You can block out the noise all you want. But sure enough, it will lead up to a scene that will leave everyone distraught.

But death and darkness are not one and the same.

They are completely divergent.

Death is beautiful, graceful.

Even if it is murder. 

Because the blood is not on death's hands.

It is on the perpetrator's hands.

Death is a release, a change. An embrace. Death will not smother you, and it will not leave you in shambles. It will teach you to let go of all materialistic things.

But it is only truly beautiful when it is your time to go.

Not when your mind is conquered by terrible foes.

So this is why Izu is here. In this white blinding room. Separated from everybody else.

To hear his own thoughts and to speak his own words.

To heal his wounds and to dream his fate.

His faithful fate.

With his tormenter's hands awaiting his, in utter forgiveness.

Forgiveness to change a man.

And grace to make 2 great heroes.

Legends not to be remembered by merchandise but by the way they lived their lives.

The fate of two minds.

The hearts of two lovers.

And the one bond that will hold them together,

Till death do them part.

adieu my, love. we will meet again, only when your time has come to an end. Forgive him. Love him. And don't let him go. Till death do you and him part, only when I come to do my job. Je t'aime, Zu Zu..." 

Izuku jolted up with wires everywhere. He looked around in panic and fear.

"Shit, shit, shit, you're awake, oh my God"

I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die