Bored

Katsuki stared into Izu's green eyes as the bowl of soul warmed his pale hand. He blinked once and then saw those emeralds glance back at him. They looked soft and burdened. "Sweet to look at but bitter to remember the things you did to me" The eyes spoke words to him. Leaving Katsuki as daft and dim as they were, to begin with.

The two sat on the bed as Izu slowly drank the Miso soup. He looked everywhere but those red ruby eyes. He was so terrified. To fall into the abyss he had already been pushed into.

Once he was finally finished with the soup, it was already 8 pm. Katsuki had to leave.

But Katsuki didn't want to.

He felt as if he left everything would crumble again.

Even though he was the one breaking Izu's heart every single day.

He felt obligated to stay.

By his side. Holding him under the night sky

But he did ponder why Izuku didn't hate him. Why didn't kick him out already or push him far away? To a place where Katsuki couldn't escape? He had caused Izu so much pain. So much fault. So much hate.

So why should Katsuki ache for his forgiveness? Why should he even be forgiven?

Why should he have to face the these emotions? Drowning his pride in guilty tides. And submerging his ego with the rest of himself. 

It was karma to him. If Izu wasn't going to punish Katsuki for the things he did. Katsuki was going to do it for him. 

"Hey, um, Zu I'm going to ask my mom if I can sleep here. I just don't wanna leave you alone, since your mom's at work so."  Katsuki said with worry echoing in his voice.

Izuku held his head low as he said the words that made Katsuki slip up in despair and guilt. "Don't call me that"

For so long Katsuki wanted Izuku to hate him for the things he did but now the sound of resentment towards him felt almost unbearable. Katsuki shortly left to get his clothes and to get ready for the night.

He trudged back to Izu's dreading to hear his voice full of bitterness. To see his eyes once again daft and dim. When he arrived he saw Izu in a hoodie and some sweatpants laying on his bed. His back facing Katsuki. Katsuki let out a quiet sigh as he walked toward the bed.

He sat a mat down beside him and a blanket. As he laid down as he heard Izuku's breathing.

But the thing was.

He didn't hear him breathing at all.

He felt his stomach drop as he looked over to see Izu. 

Katsuki rolled him on his back to see an empty pill bottle in his loose wrist and Izu quietly gasping for air.

"119 what's your emergency?"

Giving you all you want and more

Giving you every piece of me