All I Want

Izuku laid on his side in the snow-white bed. Even with all the covers and the smooth bed sheet, he still felt as cold as ever. He shivered his skin as his tears ran down his freckled face. His blank eyes stared at the wall facing him. His mouth a straight line as he trembled. And his body frozen in place. He was trying so hard to escape this pain. 

Only to be drowning in his tears as he laid here. He chuckled as his mouth spread across his face widely. He was smiling. With all of his white pristine teeth. He was chuckling quietly. 

When you are beyond tears and sadness, you can laugh at how pathetic you feel. Just like how Izuku feels.

His chuckles turned into laughs and his laughs faded away into his sobbing past. He curled up as he cried, his heart beating with rhthym as his back rose and than fell. His teeth no longer had shown a smile, instead they showed discomfort and anger. 

He no longer chuckled. He no longer smiled. He just laid there sobbing in despair. Like a sad tune flowing with the wind.

All he ever wanted was his love. He wanted to cherish their years of friendship. He wanted to fly in peace like a dove. 

But Katsuki's ego shot him down to the ground where there were no longer dreams and clouds. He fell and plummeted to the wrenched ground. And now he lays there in his own thoughts, thinking over and over again,

"Where did I go wrong?"

When he got discharged he was mostly in his room. His mother gave him space because she felt everything he had been through. Trying to get something out of him would only leave their relationship in ruins.

One solemn night Izuku couldn't take it anymore. He raced to his bathroom and rumaged through his secret draw. He sighed when his finger tips graced the object. So smooth and gentle to the touch.

But when slid against skin, it can hurt like a bitch. Izuku only did one. Only one and it was deep.

Blood was oozing down to the floor as he shuddered in pain. He slid down the wall and closed his eyes. 

And he didn't open them after an hour passed.

2 hours passed.

3 hours  passed.

4 hours passed. 

The sun was peering at him from the horizon.

The sun got worried so it shined brighter. Bright enough to wake his mom. 

"Izuku wake up!"

"Oh my god there's blood everywhe-"

☁︎☁︎☁︎

☪︎

☪︎

◉"Zu"◎

◎"zu"◉

⚚"My love"⚚

⚕︎"adieu"⚕︎

♱"A"♱

"D"

"I"

"E"

⚛︎"U"⚛︎

"Your"

"Time"

"Has"

"Not"

"C"

"O"

"M"

"E"

"Take my body"

"Take my body"

"All I want is"

"All I need is"

"To find somebody"

"I'll find somebody"

"Like you, oh"
"

Ooh oh"

"Like you"