Gaining a Member

Look, I think you should know by now that I don't really follow the canon, it is more of a suggestion.

2 days after shopping 

"Hey (Y/N)," Blake says through his scroll, "you went quiet, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking" 

"About Pyrrha kissing you?"

"Yeah, I just can't get it out of my mind"

"We'll talk when you come back. Ruby is on her  way so hurry with her cookie cake" Blake says hanging up. (Y/N) walks up to the counter and takes the cookie cake he ordered previously. (Y/N) thanks the lady behind the counter and leaves through a side door just as Ruby walks in. (Y/N) catches a bullhead back to Beacon. When it lands, he heads to RWBY's dorm and they set up for Ruby's birthday. 

Like 2 hours later, IDK

(Y/N) pats his stomach while leaning against the bed. "What a good cookie cake" (Y/N) says almost eating another slice before a black and red blur passes by him and the cookie disappears. "Ruby! That was my cake!"

"NO! MINE!" Ruby says and she goes back to running around the room. Blake straddles (Y/N)'s lap and looks at him with her ears folded down. 

"(Y/N)? Do you think Pyrrha is prettier than me?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you, you think about Pyrrha kissing you"

"I keep thinking about it because of how desperate she is for Jaune to love her. I'm just worried for her" 

"Then why do you keep thinking about the kiss?"

"Because it shows that she isn't solely interested in Jaune"

"She's interested in you instead, so much better"

"Hey, anything is better than nothing"

"My anything though" Blake says nuzzling into (Y/N)'s neck. 

"Well, if I am yours, you are mine" (Y/N) says and he slips his hands into her pants and squeezes her ass.

"(Y/N), no, you might make my heat start early" Blake says moaning softly

"Okay" (Y/N) says kissing Blake before carrying her to her bed and they fall asleep. 

In the middle of the night (Y/N) wakes up to the door creaking open. He quickly forces the intruder's shoes to merge with the ground. 

"Eep!" the clearly female intruder shouts before slapping her hands over her mouth 

"Who's there?"  Blake whispers, shooting up and looking around the room. "Oh, hey Pyrrha, you need something?"

"Pyrrha?" (Y/N) asks, sitting up in the bed and looking at her.

"I need to talk to you Blake, please" Pyrrha begs. (Y/N) looks at Blake, who nods, and (Y/N) makes Pyrrha's shoes release from the floor. Blake gets up and walks out of the room behind Pyrrha. 

"What do you need Pyrrha?" Blake asks, a slight hint of annoyance in her voice. 

"I would like to make a deal between you and I"

"And what will that deal do?"

"I think it is mutually beneficial, I want to share (Y/N)"

"Why would I share (Y/N)? He's my boyfriend already, sharing him would be a loss for me and a win for you"

"What would you need from me to make sure that we share (Y/N)?"

"Will you do anything to share him?" Blake asks and Pyrrha nods vigorously. "All right," Blake says smirking similar to (Y/N), "no matter what (Y/N) asks, you need to do it. (Y/N) wants you to walk around the dorm naked, you do. (Y/N) wants you to bare his children, you do, no questions asked. Do we have a deal?" Blake asks and Pyrrha looks at her in shock before swallowing hard and nodding. 

"Yes, yes we do" Pyrrha says and Blake leads her into the dorm to a sleeping (Y/N). 

"We'll tell him in the morning, for now you sleep on the other side of him" Blake orders before getting into bed and snuggling up to (Y/N). Pyrrha slips in after Blake and (Y/N) pulls both of them towards him as much as possible. 

I'm sorry it took so long, personal shit is getting in the way. If anything gets worse I'll make an announcement. There was supposed to be a photo for this chapter, but it wont seem to go in.