leo - scratch 'n burn

#19
Requested: @valeriabarboza3
Prompt: 31. "What the heck do you think you're doing?"
"...I was sleeping until you woke me up."
"Yeah, on my favourite chair. Get off before I sit on you."
"I dare you."

Warning(s): mature language

Thank you for 30k!!

I dropped to the couch exhausted from school and work.
Paying for education was hell. Laying down on the couch in the lair in front of the tv was heaven. Ironic since I'm underground. Nothing good was playing and I was too tired to go and insert something in the vcr. I shifted and wiggled but I wasn't that comfortable so I decided to go to Leo's room. I assumed him and his team were in the dojo as I heard grunts coming from that direction.

The thought of his bed was pleasing to sleep in. I took a good look of his room and saw his chair. I sat in it. It was so comfortable that I didn't realize that I slept in it.

I would love to say it was two hours when Leo woke me up, sadly it was only fifteen minutes. He was not happy as a frown plastered on his face. "What the heck do you think you're doing?"

"...sleeping until you woke me up."

"Yeah, on my favourite chair. Get off before I sit on you." His threats were mostly empty. So I didn't care. I leant forward a smirk growing on my face.

"I dare you," I said, my eyes squinting to catch his bluff. I couldn't see it. His nose didn't twitch, and nor did his eye. I stared harder, and not even a slight spasm to confirm my theory. He then decided to turn around and sit on my. "Get the fuck off me you fat potato sack!" I hit him multiple times to get him off. My legs were in pain. The pressure on my legs being crazy weighted.

"You wouldn't get up," he countered, crossing his arms. His head was held high as his eyes closed like he was a king. A snobby one that was for sure.

"It's a chair you fatass." I managed to stand up while pushing him, making him drop to the floor with an 'oomph'. My legs were in pain because he was a turtle humanoid and weighed more than the average human his size. I pretended as though everything was fine.
Sure I was tired, my legs were in pain and I was hungry, but I was fine.

What felt like forever, limping across the lair, with help from Mikey, I reached the lab. Donnie was doing blueprints so I knocked on the door. He turned around with his award winning grins; with the gap of course. Couldn't be a Donnie smile without one. Greeting me and scanned over my legs because my limping was noticeable. "What happened to your legs. They have terrible scratch marks."

I groaned, the stinging getting worse, feeling like a bad burn. "Leo happened. Thought it was funny to sit on me." Don's eyes looked at me worriedly, before shifting back to my now red lines legs. "Does it hurt that badly?"

"Burning sensation. Like a carpet burn," I replied.

He helped me to get on his medical bed and took good care of my legs. With a bunch of interrogating questions. Leo came while the gauze was being wrapped around my left leg, with a stunned expression. He bolted from the door to me in a second which was impressive. His mouth was left dry, not a single sound coming out of his mouth. I glanced at him weirdly, wondering what was happening. 
Donnie sighed, tying the gauze off. "You scratched her with your shell, idiot. Okay, you're all done!" His mood switched almost instantly that —not going to lie— scared me. He switched up so quick-

When Donnie left, Leo was on my case. Great, we're they all detectives or something. "How did this- I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"On one condition."

"Anything."

"I'm sleeping on that chair."