~Donatelloxreader~ Chemistry

#13

Request: @mysterious0sparks

Word count: 381

Prompt: N/A

Universe: series

Age: 16

Status: friends w/ crushes

Note/Warning: Y/n has a southern accent. Donnie is a bean🥺

"Hey Donatello," Y/n greeted, walking into the lab like she would always do.

Donatello was too frustrated about the equation he was doing to even hear Y/n come in. The math for the retro-mutagen was right, so why wasn't the formula working. He did it once, he could do it again. "Ugh!" He let out a frustrated yell. When he heard a small giggle, he felt hot and turned around. "Oh, uh, he- hey Y/n." She waved back.

"What got ya' stressed out?" She asked, leaning on the table with one arm. She stared at him, focusing. Donnie's heart flipped at the sound of her voice, his cheeks heated up at the way she looked at him, he was whipped. Y/n got a little worried when Donnie wasn't responding. She snapped in his face a couple of time, "Donatello?"

He eventually snapped out, "huh?" He shook his head bit. He sheepishly smiled at her, "oh. Sorry. Y-you do know, you can, uh, always call me Donnie. Or Don. Or D. Whatever you like."

"Donatello is just fine. What got your dick in a twist?"

Donatello's face flushed in embarrassment, "what?" She realized what she said and rolled her eyes, standing up straighter instead of using the table for leverage.

"What the problem?"

"The retro-mutagen formula isn't working. I've been at it all day and night; and it's not working." Y/n raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

"Of course it's not workin'; because you're not sleepin'. Let me have a looksie. Lemme see what I can do." Donnie showed the paper with the equations, instead of taking the paper from his hands, she instead bends down, and her face was really —extremely— close to Donnie's. He was about to melt. She was so close! He wanted to peck her cheek. Just a small kiss. He loved how her eyebrows scrunched a bit in concentration. Total heartthrob.
She then pointed at a chemical. "That's wrong. It doesn't allow it to combine. It's separating it more." She stood up and walked out. Donnie stared at her in amusement, in shock that she proved him wrong. He was never wrong. No one ever proved him wrong.     
She turned around halfway and blowed him a kiss.

Donnie was whipped.