Weed Brownies

***

***

"I can't wear that."

We've been in the dorm room for the past thirty minutes with Michie throwing very provocative outfits at me, and me scrunching my nose in distaste. "How does your mum even let you bring these clothes?"

She shrugged nonchalantly, though a devious smirk rested on her lips. "Perks of being the principals daughter I guess."

"Shouldn't you be leading by example?" She laughed and I couldn't help but join in her laughter. "But seriously, why can't I just wear one of my outfits?"

She gave me that are-you-kidding-me look. "No offense, but you dress like a person still trying to identify their gender," she replied, addressing my boyish hoodie.

"No I do not!" I protested. "I dress like a Chic girl with a casual fashion sense."

Michie looked at me for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. "Sure you do."

I just grunted and stuck my tongue at her. She grabbed another off shoulder crop top from her wadrobe, this one blue with yellow flowers lining the bottom. Pulling it to her chest she eyed me mischievously. "This?"

I scoffed, going to my wardrobe and retrieving a neon green long sleeved t-shirt with punctured holes carefully fabricated all over.

"This?" I mimicked in her high voice.

She frowned, throwing her shirt unto the pile already forming on her bed and folding her arms disapprovingly.

"Fine," she said, sighing out her frustration, "I'll let you wear that...thing." She eyed the shirt distastefully. "If you wear this." She proceeded to retrieve a short denim skirt from her clothes pile.

"I'll only wear that if I can wear tights underneath." I copied her posture, equally matching her determined tone.

"Okay." Her gaze was fixated on me. "But you have to wear my two inch boots."

"Deal." I brought my hand to shake hers, a beaming smile on my face from being successful.

"Deal," she said, faking her smile as she shook my hand with the same fierceness.

I quickly changed and popped a peppermint into my mouth, while Michie sat patiently on her bed, texting away on her phone.

She wore a short skin tight red dress that hugged her curves perfectly, the color matching with the lipstick that stained her lips. Her blonde hair was braided to the side, a good amount of skin leaving so little to the imagination.

"So what have you been up to lately?" she asked me, not looking up from her screen.

"The usual," I responded. "School, soccer, sleep, repeat."

"No boy trouble?"

That immediately brought me back to Raymond, the almost kiss replaying in my mind.