Chapter 5

*** I know most of you wont read this but you cant say i didn't warn you!!!!!! OKAY guys i will do my best to update but the parts will more than likely be really short because i have practice Monday through Thursday games on Friday and i work plus homework cause well i have school. I will do my best to update and i am sorry if it takes a while :/ anyway hope you enjoy this new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3**************

Sadly the butler stopped giving me drinks. i only had one full class. It was just enough that i wasn't swaying with each step but enough that the edge of my anger was gone. The dinner was long and boring. I ate chicken that was so dry i had to drink four glasses of water just to get through it. It was bad. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves but me. I started scratching at my wrist. It no longer burned it itched. It was really annoying. Camdon noticed and gave me a look. I stopped and let my hands rest in my lap.

"Let me see," he whispered. I shook my head at him and reached for my glass. He grabbed my wrist and pulled it towards him. He turned it over and looked at it. I hadn't yet looked at it. It was red and had little bumps on it.

"i didn't realize it was that bad," i whispered as i watched his thumb trace it. He nodded and looked around. No one was paying attention to us. "Why is it like this?" i asked. i had seen the girl and she didn't look like this. Well at least i don't think she did.

"Because i used my power i guess you could call it without healing it," he said never taking his eyes off of it.

"What are you going to do now?" i asked. He looked up again and at me. I was scared. I didn't know what this was or what was going to happen with it.

"Nothing is going to happen Wesley," he said his voice calm. He met my eyes as he spoke and i was captivated. "This was my fault i wasn't paying attention. You will be fine, we just have to get it covered." i nodded.

"Wesley," the woman said. I turned and looked at her hiding my fear. "What about your family back home?"

"What about them?" i asked cautiously. I will not let them hurt my family. They have had enough pain for one life time.

"What do they do for a living?"

"Dad's a doctor at a hospital he's a surgeon actually and mom's an accountant." She nodded, but kept looking at me cautiously. I don't blame her though. I'm new in the house of course she would be cautious of me.

"We will be right back," Camdon said standing up. I stood and followed him out. we started walking through the maze of hallways.

"What the hell is your problem all of a sudden?" he asked as we walked. I looked at him confused.

"Me? I don't have a problem," i said walking faster to catch up with him. He walked really fast and i was having trouble keeping up.

"They want to know about your past that's all! Its not like they are going to go find your parents!"

"Maybe i don't want to tell them about my past!" i screamed. "Maybe i don't like it!" He turned and looked at me.

"I don't care if you like it or not!" he yelled at me. "Its not your choice or mine!" He turned and continued walking. I followed behind slowly. We went into a room that was smaller than i expected but still massive. He led me to a small bed and i sat. He went around picking up different things and putting others down. He looked like some crazy scientist trying to find the right combination of ingredients to make the mixture he wanted. I smiled despite myself. He gave me an odd look and i stopped smiling. He looked away and i made a face at him.

"i saw that," he said with his back to me. I gave him another look of astonishment. "And that too." I looked down now kind of scared. He came back over with one simple gauze. He gently wrapped my wrist with it.

"What's on the gauze?" i asked. It was slightly wet as he put it on telling me there was some kind of mixture on it.

"Just a few things to help you heal," he said. He tucked in the last piece and let go. The burning stopped but it was itchy. "Dinner is over now so we can go back," he said. I laughed a little and jumped off the bed. I stood in front of him. We were close so close i could smell the axe he wore with no trouble. He was looking down at me. His hand reached up and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "God you are so beautiful," he whispered. I think it was supposed to be to himself so i didn't say anything. He smiled at me. "I'm glad you saw me that night," he said. "Then this never would have been." His hand traced my jaw line slowly and carefully then moved down my neck sending goosebumps over my body. Why is he doing this? Why am i reacting this way? I should hate this guy! I shouldn't feel this way. My heart was pounding and i really wanted to kiss him right now. I don't know why i barley knew him but i did.

He pulled his hand away suddenly. "We should go," he said. He turned and left before i could ask. What the heck just happened?