The Vampires Bride

It was getting dark as i hurried home. I worked the late shift at the cafe and I am now regretting it. As i turned the corner i heard a moan. I froze for a second unsure if i should continue. I heard it again and backed away slowly. I leaned against the wall and peeked around the corner. It was two people; a guy adn a girl. I couldnt see their faces but it looked like the girl was in pain. The guy had her pushed up against the wall and it looked like he was kissing her neck. The expression on her face was pain. He was hurting her.

'It's not your place Wes,' i reminded myself. 'Last time you tried to help you got hurt.' I looked again and the girl was looking at me. Her eyes locked with mine. She mouthed the words help me. I was shaking now. Then the guy pulled away. He looked around and his eyes fell on me. I looked down at the girl. She was dead on the floor with blood rolling down her neck. I gasped. The guy started walking towards me. I didnt waist any time. I turned and ran home as fast as i could. I could hear him following me. I pushed myself faster and faster. I ran in through the garage door and locked it leaning against it.

"Wes!" my father called. I jumped in fear. I let out a sigh when i realized it was just my dad. "Are you home?" he asked.

"Yeah i'll be there in a second," i said hiding the fear that had crept up in my throat. I looked out the window and saw nothing. I breathed a sigh of relief and headed upstairs to meet up with my parents.

"You okay sweetie you look like you've seen a ghost?" my mom asked handing me my pay check. I nodded.

"I'm fine just tired," i said. She nodded. I grabbed a quick sandwhich and headed upstairs. I sat on my bed with a sigh.

'No. He didnt see you. And his eyes were definatly not red. You were just imagining it Wesley,' i thought to myself. 'What you saw were two love birds in the alley that all. She's okay and he doesnt have red eyes. It was just your imagination.'

'Or was it?' another voice said. I gasped and looked around. There was no one in my room. I stood and walked to my window. I looked out over the small garden my mother had grown. I saw nothing in the moonlight. No one was there.

"It's just your imagination Wes," i whispered to myself turnign away. I took a quick shower and went to bed. I pushed every thought away and let sleep take over.