Chapter 7

I was in the middle of my old house, the lights were down low and the tv was on. I remembered this place, i remembered what happened here and my heart skipped a beat. 

"No," i muttered. I tried to back away but all i did was hit a wall. I couldn't escape this place not before not now. I ran for the front door but even when i ran through the door i was back in the same place. My heart was racing my hands shaking. 

"Wesley!" a deep rumbling voice echoed back through the house. I jumped and flinched away from the sound. It sent chills running over my skin, goosebumps. 

"No," i gasped as terror rose up in my chest. 

"Get up here!" I stood rooted to the spot as though my body were made of metal freezing me to the spot. "NOW!" 

Before i could react i felt myself moving; towards the stairs and up to the third floor, the third door on the left. I tried to fight my feet, tried to stop moving, stop walking, yet my feet kept moving. I walked into the room, everything was the same as it always. One bed in the middle of the room, one dresser, one mirror, and a bathroom. 

My step father was sitting on the bed, his hair slicked back, his eyes wide. He held a needle in his hand and a belt in the other hand. I didn't have a fighting a chance when he charged me and threw me on the bed. He quickly pinned me down and put the belt on my arm. I screamed and fought him off but it wasn't doing me much good. He injected me and left the room leaving me on the bed with the world swimming before me. 

Men came and left the room as they took what they wanted from me. I couldn't fight them off i could barley see straight. Everything was spinning nothing was clear. My body ached my head hurt. It was a memory, not a dream. 

I sat up gasping for air. I was in a cold sweat and i was shaking all over. Tears were falling down my cheeks already. I stood and raced to the bathroom, stumbling over my own feet and falling to my knees in front of the toilet. I retched and sat there, letting the tears fall. I could still see the track marks on my arm reminding me of the punishments my father did to me. 

Sobs shook my body as i curled up against the tub. I couldn't get the images out of my head. Everything kept replaying in my head behind closed eyes. 

It felt like hours before Camdon's gentle knock broke through my reverie. I jumped and stared blankly at the door as he opened it and stepped into the room. His hair was wild but his eyes were focused on me. 

"Wesley," he whispered quietly. I jumped as he put his hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" I sniffled and wiped my face hoping to hide the tear stains on my cheeks. 

"I felt sick," i lied my voice wavering. 

"You've been in here for hours," he whispered moving towards me. I pressed my back against the tub trying to get further away from him. "Don't think I didn't notice." 

"What do you want me to say?" i asked. 

"The truth," he said. He was looking at me with those eyes of his, I could just fall into them if i stared long enough. 

"Is that an order? You own me right? Why not just order me to tell you everything? Why not just make me do whatever you want? It's what I'm here for right?" 

I watched as pain flashed across his face before anger took hold. "I will make it an order and punish you for disobeying my first order if you don't drop this newly found attitude." 

"You'll do what you want no matter what I say." He grabbed my arm in the blink of an eye and pulled me to my feet. He threw me onto the bed and pinned me there, hissing at me, his fangs descending. 

I whimpered underneath him turning away from the sight, revealing my neck. "You have lovely veins," he whispered pressing his lips against my neck. It sent a wave of goosebumps over my skin. He chuckled low in his chest. "They make for lovely tastings." His fangs grazed my neck and I whimpered. "I will deal with you in the morning." He stood and left the room then shutting and locking the door behind him. I was alone in the room, alone with my thoughts, my memories, my fears. They hit me like a brick and i broke down. 

I felt like a child again, trapped in that never ending loop. There was no escape, no relief, it never ends.