Chapter 3

"You can open your eyes," he said. i slowly opened my eyes and stepped back. We no longer stood in my small room but a massive room. It had black walls with white carpet. The bed had to be a king. It had red sheets and comforter. The room was massive. I looked around in shock.

"Now what are you going to do with me," i whispered looking at the floor. I wiggled my toes in the plush floor. It was soft.

"We will see after tonight," he said. "We have a ball tonight and if they are making me be there i'm making you be there." i nodded. "Go get showered i will have a dress waiting for you." I turned and went to the bathroom. I walked in and looked around. It was almsot as big as my old room. I turned the shower on and stripped. I got in and showered. I sat in the shower and cried. I coudlnt hold it back anylonger. I was scared terified of what was going to happen next. I didnt know anythign other than i had to get home. I had to get away from this guy.

"Hurry up we dont have all night," the guy said pullign me away from my thoughts. I shook my head and got out. I turned the water off and wrapped up in a towel. I walked out and the guy smirked down at me. I just looked at him. He pointed to the dress and went into the bathroom himself. I walked over to the dress and looked at it. It was beautiful. It was black with lace all over it. It was a spaghetti strap with the middle part of the dress nothing but lace till about my belly button. Luckily i had the body for it. I slipped on the thong he gave me and the dress. I realized then that there was a slit in the dress all the way up to my hip and the back of the dress was mainly lace. I smiled a little despite myself. I walked over to the mirror and let my hair down shakign it out. It came to the middle of my back and had a shiny blue gloss to it when the light hits it. My blue eyes looked amazing. I picked up the eye liner on the desk and turned back. I put some on and my eyes looked amazing. I smiled and put some lip gloss on. I grabbed the heels sitting at the edge of the bed. I slipped them on. Just as i was almost done the door clicked open. i looked up and saw the guy. He was looking at me with lust in his eyes. Now that i saw him i saw that he had green eyes and blonde hair. He had high cheek bones and looked pretty atractive.

"Whoa," he said. I smiled and stood. "i must say you pull this look off better than most." I smiled adn walked over to him. I tied his tie. i was inches away from his face.

"Than most?" i asked in a low voice. I had to know.

"Than everyone i have seen so far." i smiled at him and turend away. I heard him swallow hard. "Shall we go." he held out an arm. I took and we went to the ballroom. It was packed with people already and it made me nervous. I hate people. then i saw the rephreshment table. We walked over there and i poured myself a glass of what i think was vodka. At this point it didnt matter. I sipped and smiled as i felt the familiar burn as it rolled down my throat.

"Damn you must be nervous," he laughed next to me. I noticed then that my hand was shaking.

"Maybe a little bit," i admited and took another sip.

"What did you get anyway?" he asked reachign for the cup. I pulled away from him. He looked at me playfully.

"Get your own big boy," i said. I hate when people figure out i drink. They start judging me then. THey dont know why i do waht i do. They dont know me. He laughed and grabbed his own cup.

"Let the party start!" he yelled and the crowd cheered in return. Oh boy this should be fun. I downed my drink just before i was pulled onto the dance floor.