Chapter 25

Jimin's POV:

I open the door to the washroom, and saw the last thing I expected. Y/N stood in front of the mirror, with a makeup kit on her one side, and a cloth on the other, as she sat their, covering a up a horrendous bruise. It was blue and orange and green, and covered up most of the top half of her arm. I gasped unintentionally at the sight of it. "Y/N?!" It wasn't intended to be a question, but I couldn't help it-what had made that? Who had made that? I walked towards her and grabbed her arm, which she winced in pain as I did so. "Sorry, sorry.." I mutter, inspecting it. I knew I had to tell the others. "Y/N, who did this to you?" I asked, worried. Who would even want to hurt her? She had no enemies, to my knowledge. But instead of giving me an answer, she continued to attempt to cover it up, acting as if I wasn't even there.

I tried to hide how much that hurt, but it obviously showed on my face, and Y/N soon looked guilty. She didn't back off, though. "Get out." She said. I looked up at her, and saw she really didn't want me to. "Who did this, Y/N?" She looked the opposite direction of me, and I knew she wouldn't tell me. For some reason, she was mad at me. She had been avoiding me all day, but she seems fine with the other boys..maybe she'll talk to them, instead. I ran out of the bathroom before she could even look back.

J-hopes/Hoseok's POV:

"Where is Y/N and Jimin? I want fooooooood," Taehyung whined. A second later, Jimin came running into the room. Helooked panicked, and my thoughts immediately went to Y/N. "somethings wrong." He said. I stood up from my seat, rushing him to explain. After he said the words "'Y/N and 'hurt' in the same sentence, I was out of the room and headed to the washroom. I had a pretty big idea of what it was, or more like Who it was, and by the way Tae, Jungkook, and the other boys followed quickly on my tail, they had all figured it out, as well. Well, except for Jimin. I still couldn't believe such a nice boy could be with such a..well, there is no words to describe her. Witch, that works.

I was the first one in the bathroom, and Tae was right behind me. Y/N was oblivious to our appearance, and continued to put some concealer on a massive bruise. It was like something out of a horror movie. It was big and swollen, and had purple, yellow, green, pink, and other colours patched together, and it looked infected, as well. I heard Tae, who was beside me, gasp, and him and I quickly rushed to her side. Tae took the concealer out of her hands, and he didn't ask who did it. Instead, he asked, "what did she say to you?" And Y/N knew exactly what he was talking about. She had to of, becuase as soon as Taehyung asked her that, she glanced up at Jimin, and scratched at her eyes, trying to hide the tears that were coming. Jimin noticed, and "what are you talking about, Tae?" He asked, confused. "Do you guys knew who did this to her?" Yoongi suddenly became angry at his obliviousness. "You did this, pabo!" Yoongi said, his face becoming darker. "What are you talking about?" Jimin asked, glancing at Y/Ns arm. "I wouldn't do that to her!" Jimin said, getting upset as well. Yoongi seemed to calm down a bit. "Well duh. But your pabo girlfriend would." This made Jimin more angry. "Stop being stupid. She wouldn't hurt Y/N! She even helped her earlier." Jimin turned in a circle, noticing we were all agreeing with Yoongi. "Yah! She wouldn't! You guys, stop hating on her! She's done nothing to any of you. Your all just jealous that I was the first one to get a girlfriend!" I scoffed, unintentionally. "Do you think that's what this is? That's so childish! Jimin, you need to wake up!" I said, trying to stay as calm as possible. Jimin glowered at me, and I almost shrank under his gaze. Almost. "Well then, let's ask Y/N, then. She should know who did it, right?" There was no way we were going to let her get involved in this. She was to sweet to break Jimin's heart like that, and so she would never tell him because of that. Luckily, I didn't have to say anything. "Leave her alone." Jin said quietly, but in a voice nobody could, or would, argue with.

Tae, who had stayed silent, sat next to Y/N, and was helping her clean everything up and inspecting her wounds, and I noticed him discovering more then one, which didn't help with my hatred towards the witch. When Jimin had mentioned Y/N, tae had instinctively put his hand protectively in front of her, not allowing her to be apart of the argument. He silently continued treating her wounds, and we continued arguing with Jimin. I had never seen him mad, and he ended up storming away from us, into his room. The thing that broke my heart, was the look of guilt on Y/N's face. She hadn't done anything wrong. Why was she guilty? "Y/N, you didn't do anything wrong." Yoongi said, breaking the silence. She just nodded, dismissing that thought.

~

Y/N's POV:

a couple hours later, and Jimin still hadn't left his room. I was worried about him, and my Imagination wasn't helping. Was he mad at me? Should I have ignored Mei Zhen, even if she..never mind. Soon, I couldn't help it, and I walked up to Jimin's door. I didn't bother knocking. He wouldn't let me in if I did, so I opened the door, and walked in, waiting to get lectured about entering without knocking. He layed on his bed, and fiddled with his phone, which was in between his fingers. "What's up?" He asked, sounding bored. "Hi.." I managed. He raised his eyebrows at me, before gesturing for me to sit, so I did. "What really happend, Y/N?" I looked down. Of course, I didn't want him to be mad at me. But if I told him the truth, what would he think? He'd either be mad at me, and accuse me of lying, or become extremely upset. Neither of which I wanted to happen. We sat there in silence, before he finally spoke. "I'm not mad at you. It's not your fault your hurt. I'm hurt though, to, because you don't trust me enough to tell me what happend, yet all the other boys know." Thanks for making this 1000 times harder, Park Jimin.