Ⓓ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎ 🧛‍♂️📖🅒︎🅐︎🅣︎🅒︎🅗︎-🅤︎🅟︎!

SIKE!! This is not the mating season yet!!

A blood sucking vampire/harpy but we are going to introduce the first Dio first before that asshat looking MUDA vampire which is The not yet vampire but still a normal kind! Imma go bye!!! Any gender (boy/girl)

Warning!!: Some mild language

Here we go!

🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷🧛‍♂️🍷

How you both meet... 🍷🍷🍷:

You were just walking down the streets with your bag on hand, it's midnight. Your professor did a excellent job of putting you in hours from detention. You didn't commit it you were just a innocent victim accused by the real murderer.

Y/n: Gonna get him next time

You grumbled angrily stomping on the sidewalk. When you hear a harsh squeak, You heard a mouse or a rat squeaking before around your house but this squeak is rather high pitched than a rodent. You look through right and saw a basket?.

Walking over carefully then examined the basket. Then your (e/c) caught a letter.

Dear whoever bitch/asshole this is,

When you read this, please sell this motherfucker at a local pet shop or probably by slavery?

It's worth a fortune and money ya know?
But you wanna have it
Then take it i don't care what's gonna happen to you

-DARIO

The lettering was Abit rusty and alot mess it's like written by a old drunk man at the streets. You huffed crumbling the paper and throw it away. You were eager about what's inside the basket. Probably a kitten! Or maybe a Baby! Nah you weren't ready for a baby but worth it cause she/hes gonna live-...

With...

You...

Dumbfounded, A Baby Harpy holy shit...he was resting peacefully and poor thing all bruise up. He cooed at his sleep it melt your heart at the sight. He has golden feathers with black/green at the tips and he has very looking soft blonde hair and awesome arch'ed brows.

Y/n: So...So cute~

You whispered, you don't wanna scare or wake the little one won't we?. Cruel Dario leaving this, You hear whimpering sound.

???: Uuu...uuu...

He shivers trying to find heat, you tuck him inside the blanket immediately. His expression soften. You silently picked up the basket then walked home.

At your house!...🌟✨

You gently closed the door then like a hawk scanned the area if there is awoked wild mother nearby. Sighing in relief about to go upstairs then the lamp of the living room clicks. Shit...she has appeared. Hiding the small basket behind you.