Ep.14.

EARTH'S POV

"You can stay here till the last minute arrangements done. Ok?"

"Yeah...thank you."

"No need."

"No I really appreciate you help me in my worst. I owe you big time."

"As I said no need Earth. Now you can sleep till the morning and everything will be ok. See you in a few hours?"

"Yeah...ok. See you in a few hours."

I was in a very small guest room and trying to sleep so this day would come to an end quickly. So I could not go back to where I shouldn't. Where I need to stay away. Who I need to stay away for all my life.

After a very long toss and turn sessions I could sleep like an hour. After a couple of hours he came to my door and knocked.

"Hey Earth. Are you awake? You don't want to be late."

"Ok I am ready. Coming."

---A day before---

Arus and Leila were busy by doctor appointment and a rehersal at the bar that day. I took the opportunity and called him. He was the only person I could call as a friend even if we didn't see each other much.

"Hey Dima..."

"Oh hey Earth. How are you doing handsome?"

"I'm doing fine. Actually I need a favor if you don't mind."

"A favor? If something I can do why not?"

"Ok. Umm...I need to go to the hospital first and if it is ok with you...could you pick me up to take me there?"

"Oh...uh..yeah ok. Like now?"

"Yes now. And there is more I need to talk to you."

"Ok give me 15 minutes and I will be there."

"Thank you Dima."

I hung up the phone and waited for him. He came after 15 minutes and I took my crutches and went to his car. He opened the car door for me and helped me to get in. We went into the hospital and I told to the doctor that I felt very weel and need to get rid of these crutches. He examined me and insisted that I still have a couple of days for that but after a short debate he accepted my wish.

Now we were outside the hospital and he was looking at me expectantly.

"Let me buy you a coffee."

"Ok. Let's go."

When we were sitting in a booth with our coffees in our hands, I was hesitant to ask what in my mind.

"Ok tell me please. What's going on Earth?"

"Dima...I am really sorry to ask you this but I need a huge favor. And there is nobody that I can ask except you."

"Ok but what about Arus and Leila? I thought they were your friends?"

There was a confusion in his eyes.

"Yes they are and I want to protect them."

"Protect? Protect from what?"

I was lying while looking at his eyes but I had no choice.

"My ex is threatening me. And he knew where I live now. I want to run away and don't want to tell anybody. If they know where I am, he will not let them live in peace."

"And what is my role in this...situation?"

"I remember you mentioned before that you have many friends in many cities across the country. Maybe you can help me to find a job at one of them? I know it's a huge favor and I understand if you say no."