Ep.8.

EARTH'S POV

Opened my eyes to some laughings coming from outside of my door. Probably from kitchen. I couldn't sleep well because I was overthinking about my unnecessary feelings towards Arus. I mean, come on it was not months yet I got dumped. Not dumped exactly but yeah I left my boyfriend for two years. And how long it's been I knew Arus? How can I feel something for him in these much days? It was totally nonsense. Even if I felt something for him I cannot let them capture me. I did owe this to Leila at least.

I sighed and let myself to the bathroom to wash my face. After that I dragged myself to the kitchen. There I saw them happily laughing and preparing breakfast. Good sex ha? Please please Earth don't do that to yourself and them also. Leila noticed me and smiled geniunely.

"Good morning darling. Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Yeah thank you. Good morning to you too." I said dryly. And slapped my mouth mentally. Tried to smile.

"Are you ok darling? You look upset. Right Arus?

"...Yeah" he said without looking at me.

"No, there is nothing make me upset. I'm just...I don't know getting bored I think." I said matter of factly. It was not a lie right?

I saw Leila were thinking something while tapping her finger to her chin.

"Do you know what? We play at the bar tonight and I think you should come with us. It would be great if you say yes."

I glanced at Arus who seems disturbed with the idea. I didn't know what to say so I kept silence. Leila sensed that I was hesitant and looked at Arus for his support. Arus took the hot breakfast and put them on the table.

"What do you think darling? " she pushed him to answer.

"I don't know. He should decide whether he will come or not. I mean the cruthces and his leg...I don't know." he said finally.

I got angry. It was obvious that he didn't want me to come with them. So...

"Yeah...I think I should come with you even if it is hard to walk. It will be better than sitting in the bed." I said with a fake innocent smile.

Leila clapped her hands and said she was happy for my decision. She gestured me to the table and I sat with them. Previous happinnes and joy was gone on Arus's side. I was not happy to put him in this mood but I got angry because he didn't want me there. We ate our breakfast and I offered my help for dishes. Arus looked at me as I was the dumbest person and Leila looked at me as I am the most innocent young boy who wanted to help them even if he couldn't. None of them was me. I was a young man who wanted to got rid of the weight on his shoulders. And his heart. I excused myself and went to my room. I had a little time to got a shower and got ready.

When it's time to leave the house I got out and walked to their car and Arus helped me to sit on the passenger seat. We arrived at the bar and they settled me on the table in front of the stage. A young waitress came to me and leaned on me as showing her big boobs through my face.

"What do you want to drink dear?" she asked flirtously.

"Beer please." I said got nervous by her flirting. And then she noticed my leg.

"Ohh what happened to your leg dear?" her boobs right in front of my nose.

"Had an accident. Nothing important" I said while her hand in my hairs.

"Leave him alone Alexi. He doesn't like boobs." Said a male voice. I turned my head to see him. Arus was smirking on the stage.

"Oh..I see." She grinned. "So I will let Dima serve your beer dear." And she left.