Ep.11.

A/N: There will be some steamy hot scenes ahead.

ARUS' POV

It was hard to understand what was my motive when I hugged him. I was thinking what I was doing with him -now in my house without my wife- by consoling him. There was no answer for that. I grabbed some snacks and went back to the living room to watch a film with Earth. He was sitting on the sofa and looking at the tv which is not turned on yet. What was he thinking now?

"Are you ok?" I asked and he flinched.

"Yeah..." he said.

"What do you prefer to watch?"

"Doesn't really matter. Anything distract me is ok for me." He said.

So I chose a comedy movie and gave him a beer and put the snacks on the empty space between us. The film was really good and we watched it like old friends and laughed together. He seemed happy. Not happy exactly but forgot what happened with Sam. At some point, his laughs were like a musice for me and I quit to watch the film and watched him instead. His eyes were shining and looking like a little child. There was an urge to hold him and caress his face but I didn't. I shouldn't. He noticed my stare and turned his head to me. We just stared each other for a while. He didn't comment on this and turned back to the film. I gulped my beer and opened the second one.

"Do you want another beer?" I asked.

"Yes please." He said while looking at mine bottle. I gave him another beer.

"Thanks. Didn't you like the movie? You are not watching." He said.

"Uhm...No it is good actually. Just distracted I guess."

"...By?"

"Sometimes I forgot how much blunt you are." I said.

He just smirked and drank his beer. Ofcourse he noticed my stare.

While the movie was going on we drank our seventh beer. Both of us were tipsy. And like in a hurry. Like we were trying to reach at a destination both of us were not knowing where.

By the time the movie ended I had no idea about the movie. I was just looking at his face features, his back, his mouth's movements while laughing, his legs, fingers. I could feel he was tense because of my stare. My blood was boiling in my veins. That one and the only night was playing on my mind continuesly. My angels and demons were in a battle.

EARTH'S POV

I really didn't have any clue about how did the movie ended. His eyes were burning my body and soul at the same time. I couldn't turned my eyes at him. Couldn't locked my eyes on his. All I felt was burning in my body parts. Every parts. Even my toes were burning because of him. All I need to do was going back to my room before anything happened between us. I needed to run away.

"So...I...I think I should go back to my room now." I said without looking at him.

"...Yeah?" he asked and anybody could sense his disappointment in his voice. I couldn't keep myself and turned to look at his eyes.

"Yeah...It is better...I guess."

"Better?"

"Yeah...Thank you for...the movie...and helped me... to not think about Sam for a while."

I tried to stand up. But the beers I drank pulled me down. I was more than tipsy. Tried to stand up again and lost my balance and fall down on Arus. My crutches were on the floor and I was exactly on him. My chest was on his and my position was between his legs. Like I calculated all of this I was embarrassed.