9

It had been a little over a week since Christmas, and Gabriana's incident with her mother, and it was clear that Divine Soul was not going to be able to return to the Spirit Tour the following week as planned. The management in charge of the tour decided to give the girls another week off, due to the youngest members injuries. Their spot would temporarily be filled with another artist.

This came as both a relief and a disappointment to Gabriana. She was glad that she would be getting more time to heal, as she was still in considerable pain, but she was a bit sad that she wouldn't be seeing Luke again for at least another seven days. Though they texted and called each other everyday, they missed being able to be with one another whenever they wanted to.

No one had heard from or anything about Gloria since the accident. Gabriana was somewhat relieved by this, as she had recently cut her mother off from receiving any of the money she was making. It was a hard decision, she was very worried about Gloria being angry with her, and how she would make a living without it. However, everyone around her told her that she wasn't doing anything wrong, and that Gloria had done nothing to deserve her hard earned money. The amount of money the girls were making wasn't all that much anyway. If they weren't dependent on their parents, they probably wouldn't have been able to live off of their salary. Gabriana also decided not to press charges against Gloria. It may have been a strange decision to some, but for some reason she couldn't bear the thought of her mom being in serious trouble.

Since Gabriana was back at Tinashe's house, she and the girls had been hanging out constantly. This probably would have been the case regardless, but they wanted to take their younger friends mind off of her situation with her mom, and the fact that she missed Luke so much.

They were all laying around Tinashe's room. Gabriana was icing her wrist and ankle, trying to speed up the healing process.

"Guys, I swear!" Cymphonique exclaimed.

"Girl, I witnessed this, it wasn't him." Yasmin replied knowingly.

Tinashe smirked. "I wasn't there, but I've known you to be delusional from time to time, Cym."

"It was him, you can't tell me otherwise. Gab, talk some sense into these negative Nancy's, please."

Gabriana was momentarily zoned out, she had a lot on her mind ,and had been a bit absent lately. "What the hell are y'all talkin' about?"

Yasmin rolled her eyes. "Our psycho friend is convinced that Trey Songz pulled up next to us in his car and waved at her."

"I'm convinced because it was him!"

"Babe, again, I was there, it absolutely was not him."

"I know what I saw."

"That's what you said when you were so sure that you saw Beyoncè at In n' Out." Tinashe retorted between laughs.

"I'm still about seventy percent sure on that one, but this I'm positive. You believe me, right Gabs?"

"I believe that you believe it happened."

"Man, fuck y'all."

Gabriana giggled lightly, but quickly checked back out of the conversation. Her friends noticed this and grew worried. This caused Cymphonique to speak up again.

"Y'know, I'm so happy we have another week off. We just chillin'."

"Yeah, it's nice to be able to just relax for a change." Yasmin added.

Tinashe grinned. "Agreed, it's what we deserve."

Gabriana raised her eyebrows. "Guys, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I can see right through it."