TEN, conflict.

"Jenie's coming over today" Jimin informed Taehyung in the morning after they ate their breakfast.

Taehyung stiffened "What?"

Jimin watched his best friend's reaction in apprehension "She said she needed to talk about Seo Ha. She just texted that she's coming."

"Why are you letting her talk to you?"

"It sounded important" he said anxiously, trying to gauge how pissed off Taehyung would be.

"Does Jungkook know?"

"I dont know. Maybe Jennie told him."

Taehyung didn't reply for a few seconds.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" he sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to get hurt by her again? Are you stupid?"

Jimin flinched from his harsh choice of words "Tae-ah, it's not like I'm getting back together with her or anything. She just needed to talk about her son."

He scoffed "What's she going to talk about? Her financial issues? How daddy darling had run away and she was left pregnant? And then ask you for money?"

"N-no... if she asks for money, I won't give...?" it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Don't fool yourself Jimin. Of course you'd give her. You're still in love with her, for fucks sake Jimin!" the younger was fuming. "You're basically inviting her to hurt you all over again"

Jimin whispered "I'm sure she won't do it again"

His best friend sneered "You're too nice, Jimin. She's taking advantage of you and you're just letting her do it"

"No you don't get it-"

"NO" Taehyung yelled "YOU dont get it. You dont know shitty I felt seeing you cry for months after your break up. Fuck, you even tried cutting again. you dont get how scared kook and I were, hyung! I just don't want you to get hurt" his voice cracked "a-again, fucking AGAIN."

Taehyung was breathing heavily in frustration, but his orbs softened when he saw Jimin's hurt expression. He shouldn't have brought that up so harshly. Desperately trying to calm himself down he said,

"I will go out for a while. Sort out whatever with jennie. I'll be back with kook after lunch"

He took his room card and pocketed it, grabbing his phone and wallet. He harshly opened the door, not bothering to look back at Jimin when he froze.

Jennie was standing there with her child.

She had heard everything.

×××

surprise update? i know it's rather short but the next few will be longer!