Chapter 30

A/N: Heyyyooo! I am so sorry for taking so long to update! Someone very close to me has gotten sick recently so life's just been.....a huge mess XD But I'm working really hard to keep updating the story so don't worry! I'm not going anywhere. Please vote and comment and as always I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter!

--A week later---

~~Your POV~~

You were in the living room of the tower, sitting on the couch with Bruce, trying to read a book as the rest of the team chatted and drank. Tony, Pepper, Nat, Peter and Steve stood at the bar. But Clint and Thor had yet to arrive to the small get together.

"Oh come on!" Tony said  "You seriously expect us to believe that Squishy didn't give you the envelope?

"You can believe whatever you want Tony but I'm telling you, she didn't give it to me!" Nat laughed, sipping from her drink

 "Probably for this exact reason." Pepper smiled "She knew everyone would assume Nat had it and would try to squeeze it out of her." 

"Whose side are you on?" Tony laughed "Besides, who else would she have given it to?" he questioned and gave Peter and Steve an accusing look "Did she give it to one of you?"

Peter's eyes widened "No! I-I don't have it!"

Steve laughed and shook his head "No, Tony."

"That was suspicious," Clint smirked as he and Thor entered from across the room.

"Very suspicious." Thor added with a smile. 

"Well look what the cat dragged in." Tony joked "Or is it hawk? Anyways, how was the mission Point Break?"

"Tiring Tin Man." Thor laughed 

"Hey guys!" You said, getting up from your spot on the couch to greet them. You briefly hugged Clint as he poured himself and Thor a drink.

"You want one too kid?" he offered "I'm  sure a little wine won't hurt."

"No thanks," you smiled and walked over to Thor "Hi!"

"Hello lady (Y/n)," He said happily while hugging you gently "I see the baby has grown in my absence. How is everything?"

"Everything's fine. The baby's healthy and so is your brother. He still hasn't woken up though."

"Oh," Thor said, his mood dampening slightly. He tried quickly to shake it off as he continued "What was everyone arguing about? Who gave who an envelope and why does it matter?" 

"Oh, I've decided to have a gender reveal baby shower. So I gave an envelope containing the baby's gender in it to someone. That way when Loki wakes up, we can find out together."

"Oh? That sounds like a great idea!" he said "So who'd you give it to?"

"That's why they're arguing. I wont tell anyone who. Just to keep the secret safe until the day of the party."

"That makes sense but uh," Thor said, leaning closer "Surely you can tell me. I mean just between us in-laws you know?"

"No, Thor." you laughed 

"So you mean to tell me she didn't give it to you either?" Tony said, rolling his eyes "I still think you have it." he pointed to Natasha 

She just raised her hands up in defense and laughed.

"Come on Squishy!" Tony whined as you joined them at the bar "Just tell us who."

"Alright, alright." you laughed "I'll give you guys three hints and that's it. Okay the first one is that the person I gave it to is human."