Chapter 32- Out in Public

A/N: Hey y'all! I am so sorry for not updating in a while. Things haven't been going very well in my personal life and its kept me from being able to bring you guys content that I'm proud of. But I was able to really bunker down with this one and complete another chapter for you guys. I apologize if its a little short but I'm really trying to do my best. I will try my hardest to start updating again! Who knows, it might help to take my mind off of things...Hope y'all enjoy this next chapter!!

~2 weeks later~

[Natasha's room]

"You know what?" Natasha said, getting out of her bed and extending a hand out to help you up from her sofa "Where doing it. Come on."

"Are you sure? I promised Loki I wouldn't go out unless it was necessary." you said apprehensively. You took her hand and stood. These days it was getting harder to move around due your stomach rapidly growing in size so you were grateful for the help. You took a minute to let the dizziness of suddenly standing pass before speaking again. "Where would we even go? I'm not exactly in shape to walk the mall, at least not for very long." 

"That's okay. Just leave it to me. I know the perfect spot." she smiled and walked out of the room with you.

Natasha and you had longed for another girls day for a while now; but with the stress of the recent events and the pressure from Fury to complete as many missions as possible before the holiday season, there had been little time to actually plan one.

"How are we going to get passed the rest of the team?" you laughed.

 Ever since Loki had spoken to Thor about your protection the whole team had been on high alert and reluctant to let you go anywhere by yourself. You didn't like the new protectiveness, but you could tell it was killing Loki to be like this and you didn't want to give him another thing to worry about. So you sucked it up and looked on the bright side. They were doing this because they cared about you and your child. 'It's the thought that counts' you told yourself.

"Today will be different, because we're going together." she said "Besides, you and I deserve a break from all this hectic drama. And if anyone has a problem with that, I'd just like to see them try to stop us from going." she smirked

Everyone noticed your presence as you two passed through the living room and headed for the elevator. It was Thor spoke first.

"Hello lady (Y/n)." he smiled, patting you on the back "Are you-erm...are you going anywhere?"

"Actually yes," you smiled acting innocent "Why? Did you want me to pick something up for you at the store?"

"Oh, no I was just wondering." he said

"You might want to leave the lying to your brother, Thor." You smirked and chuckled

He laughed before speaking again "Well, you can't expect me not to worry at least a little bit. We're family. So, uh, where are you headed?"

"Uhh, I'm not sure actually." you laughed "Nat has a 'spot' she wants to take me to but she's being very secretive about it." 

"Oh so your going with Natasha?" Thor said, looking relieved 

"Yes, Thor, she's coming with me." Nat said, rolling her eyes at Thor's mini interrogation "Anything else?"

"Actually I-"

"Leave 'em be, Thor." Clint laughed from the couch "With all that questioning you're going to make them want to stay out longer."

Thor scowled at Clint and looked to your swollen belly before meeting your eyes "Alright," he sighed "Just...be careful yeah? I don't want my brother stabbing me when he is able to move again."