Chapter 12 ~ Whenever You Are

A/N: Hallo! So I've had a bit of trouble with writing this chapter. IDK why but it was kinda hard figuring out how this chapter should go. So, apologies if it's a bit weird. Also, I was thinking of finishing this story in the next few chapters and wanted your opinion. Please let me know what you think! Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

P.S. In this story (k/h) means kind of hair. For example, if your hair is curly than that is your (k/h)

Life with Loki-

Chapter 12 ~ Whenever You Are:

~~~~~Loki POV~~~~~

<9:30 P.M.>

My darling should be getting out of work soon. I can't wait to work things out with her. I take one last look in the mirror. 'Looking good'  I think 'As usual. I can't believe my daft brother was right. I hope he doesn't expect a thank you from me. He will be waiting for a long time.'  There is a knock at the door. I open it to see my brother.

"Uh, Loki. I think you should let Mr. Stark out now. He isn't really talking anymore, just shivering." He says worry and amusement mixed in his voice.

"Alright, I guess." I say and walk to the freezer "Still in on our deal?" I ask Stark. He quickly looks up at me and nods his head vigorously.

"Y-yeah sure! What e-ever y-you say R-Rudo- I mean L-loki!" He says.

I smirk as I open the door and drag him out. I set him on a sofa near the fire place. "There, that ought to have taught you a lesson. I look forward to breakfast at my bedside in the morning." I turn and walk back into my room to wait for my darlings call.

<10:45 P.M.>

I start to pace my room as I wait for my love to call me. She should have called by now. Juxe is only supposed to be in operation until 9:30. 'What if she got hurt? Or what if that fool, Nathan, is flirting with her.' I get slightly mad at that thought and my impatiens rises dramatically.'Perhaps I should check on her.'  I walk out of my room and run into the black spider in the hallway.

"Ow, watch it. Oh, Loki your still here? (Y/n) hasn't called you yet?" She asks.

"No she hasn't." I reply quickly and try to walk away.

"Wait then were are you going?" She asks as she stops me.

"To check on her." I say as if it was obvious were I was going. "She usually gets out of work at 9:30. It's been more than an hour already. I am going to make sure nothing happened to her." I try to walk away again. She stops me again.

"Hold on Loki. Look, if she hasn't called you, it's probably because she just isn't ready to talk yet."

"But what if she-"

"(Y/n) is a big girl. She can take care of herself." She says. I simply give her an impatient glare. I know very well my love can take care of herself. But that was the only excuse I had to see her before she called me without looking clingy. 'Dam spider, just mind your own business'  is what I feel like telling her. "Look Loki, I know you want to see her but if she isn't ready you shouldn't try and force it on her. Don't smother her. Just...giver some time. She'll come around when she is ready."

"Fine." I turn around and walk back into my room.

<12P.M.>

She still hasn't called me. 'Maybe I was wrong when I read her mind earlier.'  I think 'Maybe....Maybe she isn't ready to fix things.'  I sigh and throw myself back onto my bed. I raise my hand above my face and study the ring on my finger. 'I don't want to loose you but...it feels as if you want to give up on us.'  I take off the ring and put it on the stand next to my bed before I sleep a restless sleep.