Chapter 25~Heimdall

A/n: Got over my writers block! Here's a new chapter! Hope you enjoy!!

—Your POV—

You wake up gasping. You open your eyes but your vision is still blurry with sleep, so you frantically throw punches to fend off any danger that may be near.

"Woah! (Y/n)! Calm down! It's okay! It's okay! Your safe!" You hear a familiar voice, however you are in panic mode and don't stop throwing punches until your hand connects with something. You hear a familiar pop sound and then the voice yells again "AH, FLORIDA MAN that hurt!"

You blink your eyes rapidly and your vision finally clears up. Then you see Peter in a chair in the corner of the room, a hand on his chin. As you fight to catch your breath, you take in your surroundings. You are in a what looks like a hospital room but nicer. It must be the private hospital Tony has at the tower. You were in a hospital gown and it felt as if you'd been showered recently since there was no blood in your hair for face anymore. "Peter!" You say, finally catching your breath "I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!"

"It's okay (y/n)." He said, wincing slightly as he rubbed his jaw "I know better than to jump into a fight with you" He joked

You sighed, relaxing slightly. Then immediately tensed up again "How long have I been out? Is Loki okay? Did you guys check to make sure the baby is okay? What happened?"

"Woah, woah, s-slow down there," Peter soothed. "Take a deep breath. Breath,"

You obeyed and felt mildly better.

"Better?" He said calmly. he continued after you nodded. "You've only been out for a couple of hours. We did check the baby, everything is fine. You passed out from loss of blood and, well, stress. From what the nurses said you had a some bruising on your ribs but nothing to serious. And of course the um, hit to your head had to be stitched but other than that you're okay." He smiled.

"Good," you sighed "and Loki? How is he? Also, where is everyone?"

Peters face grew sad and nervous. He looked away. "The others are out on a mission. Your dad is in his room though. I should probably go tell him your up. He'll want to know." He stood up to leave and walked to the door.

"Peter." You said firmly "what about Loki?"

"Umm, I should really be getting Heimdall right now. Don't want him to be mad for waiting to tell him."

"Peter." You sit up in bed and wince as a pain in your side grows. But you ignore it, getting worried about Loki,

"You know Asguardians, always so firm and assertive." He laughed nervously and opened the door.

"Peter Benjamin Parker. Tell me where Loki-"

"Oh my gosh would you look at that, my Aunt just texted me. Oh man I forgot to do the dishes, gotta go. Bye!" He then booked it out of the room

"Peter!"

"I'll send Heimdall to you in a bit!" You heard him call from down the hall

"Peter! Get back here! Peter! Argh. Nurse!" You called, very, very frustrated. A nurse came into the room.

"I'm glad you're feeling better, Ma'am. Do you-"

"Yeah, uhuh," you cut off, worry starting to eat away at you "I'm fine. Um but there is another patient here. His name is Loki Odinson, could you tell me what room he's in?"

"Oh, well. You see, I'm not allowed to share other patients information with anyone,"

"Oh, I'm his wife." You said. You flashed her the ring on your hand and gave her a nervous smile.