Little Dean

Dedicated to @spndeansbitch

Castiel: Daddy
Dean Little Age: 4-5
Sam: Bubba

Bobby: Grumpsy
Chuck: PawPaw
Gabriel: Gabe

It was Dean's birthday. They never did anything for his birthday, simply because Dean never wanted to celebrate. That was until they found out about his little side, now it was Dean's 4/34th birthday for his little side.

Castiel and Sam where excited. They never got to celebrate Dean's birthday and now they get to in the best way possible. They were inviting Bobby, Chuck and Gabriel, mostly because they were the only other ones who knew about Dean's little side.

Dean was currently down for a nap while Castiel and Sam were setting everything up.

It didn't take long before Bobby arrived with the birthday pie. They continued to make everything perfect while Chuck and Gabriel were on the way.

Chuck and Gabriel arrived five minutes before Dean woke up. Castiel heard him through the baby monitor and he went to fetch the boy.

"Hey baby! How was your nap?" Asked Castiel as he grabbed some boxers for the boy. "Grumpsy here Daddy?" Asked the toddler as Castiel changed him from his pull-up to his boxers. "Grumpsy is here! So is PawPaw and Gabe!" Said Castiel making the boy clap happily. When Castiel got dean dressed again, he let the boy run out of the room.

"Grumpsy!" Cheered Dean as he ran in, Bobby being the first person he saw. "Dean! How's the birthday boy?" Asked Bobby as he hugged shorter Winchester. "I four Grumpsy!" Said dean happily. "My you're getting big!" Smiled Bobby.

"I want hugs too!" Dean heard Gabriel whine. "Gabe!" The boy cheered and hugged him. Gabriel hugged him tightly and ruffled his hair. Then he went to hug Chuck.

"PawPaw!" He cheered and hugged him. Chuck smiled and hugged him happily.

"What should we do first?" Asked Castiel as he walk in. "Pie, Daddy!" Cheered Dean as he reached for the angel. Castiel smiled and lifted him and carried him to the kitchen with the others following.

Dean saw the pie and squealed in excitement. Castiel kissed the side of his head as Sam started to cut a piece for dean. They tried to sing happy birthday but the toddler wanted the pie.

They ate pie happily, Dean making a huge mess, then it was time for presents.

Dean sat comfortably on Castiel's lap while everyone grabbed the presents.

The toddler opened the presents happily. Bobby got him some toy cars, one being a little replica of Baby. Chuck got him a race track for the cars along with some more toy cars. Gabriel got him some candy, which Castiel had to hide from the boy. Sam got him a stuffed bear with a blue tie around its neck. Finally Castiel, got him a blanket that was blue flannel pattern with his name in cursive on the corner and a picture of him and dean smiling and laughing while eating pie.

Dean loved it. He hugged Castiel tightly and kissed his cheek like his daddy did to him. Dean yawned, feeling tired from the excited day.

"Why don't we tell everyone good night and we can go lay down," suggested Castiel. Dean nodded and hugged everyone. "Night night Bubba," he hugged Sam. "Night night PawPaw," he hugged chuck. "Night night Gabey!" He hugged Gabriel. "Night night Grumpsy!" He hugged Bobby, making the older man hug him tightly and kiss his head.

Castiel then took dean with his blanket and bear to his room. He changed him and laid him down, getting in next to him. "Happy birth Honey bear," said Castiel as he kissed his cheek, letting the boy drift to sleep in his arms.