Little Dean

Dean: little age 2-3Daddy: Cas

Daddy: Cas

Little Dean has been causing problems all day. It was like Big Dean and Little Dean where fighting headspace. Sam and Castiel both picked up on this.

"This is so stupid! If wanna go out Sam, I can!" said Dean as he glared at his brother. "I know you're fighting headspace, Dean! I can't let you leave because you might slip!" said Sam, making Dean irritated. "That's bullshit!" Dean yelled. "You watch your mouth!" Sam said in his 'daddy voice'. That seemed to break the wall for Dean. The boy started to tear up and fist his eye. Sam noticed and pulled the boy into a hug.

"It's okay, I've got ya," cooed Sam. Dean sniffled and hugged Sam. "How about we find daddy and get some snacks and watch a movie. Does that sound nice?" asked Sam. The boy nodded and rested his head on Sam's chest. "Cas, we need you!" Sam called out. Not a minute later, Castiel walked in. "Daddy!" Dean cried. Castiel smiled at his boy before lifting him.

"Is Sammy gonna get some snacks while you and I find a movie?" asked Castiel. When Dean nodded, Castiel walked to the living room and turned the television on and turned on Lion King. He then sat next to Dean and waited for Sam. It wasn't long before Sam walked in with a bowl of salted popcorn and a cup of apple juice for Dean. He sat on the other side of Dean and handed him the sippy cup.

"What do you say?" said Castiel as Dean grabbed it. "Thanks bubba," said Dean as he started to drink it. Sam smiled before ruffling his hair and playing the movie.