Little Cas

Cas: Little Age 4-5Dean: DaddySam: Sammy

Cas: Little Age 4-5
Dean: Daddy
Sam: Sammy

Castiel was having a little day. Ever since he became human, Dean thought it was a good idea to introduce age-play to Castiel. Little did he know, the ex-angel would love it. Castiel was currently in the living room watching the bee movie while Sam was reading a book in the library and Dean was cooking lunch.

Dean could hear Castiel giggling at the TV. Wondering what he was giggling at, he walked into the living room. He stopped and smiled when he saw Castiel holding his stuffed bee toy and smiling at the little bees on the screen.

"Hey, honey bee," said Dean walking in. "Daddy!" Castiel smiled at Dean. "Why don't you ask Sammy if he wants to go outside to the garden with you," asked a Dean. Castiel nodded happily and stood up. Castiel to Dean and hugged him. Dean hugged him back and kissed his forehead. Castiel then ran off to find Sammy.

When Castiel ran into the library and stood next to Sam, the taller man looked at him. "Hey, bud," said Sam. "Sammy, go outside?" asked the mental toddler. Sam smiled. "Of course!" he smiled and stood up. Castiel reached up for Sam to hold him. The moose of a man smiled and lifted the once angel onto his hip. 

Ever since Castiel lost his grace, Dean and Sam realized how skinny he really was. So, regressing also helped them get him healthier. 

Sam carried Castiel outside and too the garden they had near the house and small play gym they had. The garden and play gym had sand around it, so Castiel didn't have to wear shoes. It surprised Dean when he found out little Cas didn't like shoes. So, Dean put sand under the play gym and around the garden so Castiel didn't have to wear his shoes.

Sam put Castiel on the ground and the crouched by the flowers. He likes looking for bugs, but mostly bees. He loves bees. He and Sam played around in the garden and play gym. Castiel had even found some bees! They played outside for about an hour before Dean joined them.

"Daddy! Bee!" said Castiel happily as he pointed to the small yellow bug. "It is a bee!" said Dean as he crouched next to the boy. "I finished making dinner, ready to go eat?" asked Dean. Castiel looked up at him and nodded softly. Dean smiled and lifted the boy. Then the three of them went inside and ate dinner. After that, Castiel got a bath and was put to bed, sleeping right next to his daddy.