Little Dean

Dedicated to @lovedeanwinchester2

Daddy: CasDean Little Age: 2-3Bubba: Sam

Daddy: Cas
Dean Little Age: 2-3
Bubba: Sam

Dean had woken up today cranky and little. Castiel thought the boy was just hungry and made him his favorite breakfast. Dean, didn't want breakfast and caused a big mess throughout.

"Dean, stop throwing your food," said Castiel, hopping the boy would hear his warning and stop. "No!" Dean yelled back and threw another piece of his pancakes at Castiel.

Castiel, not liking the attitude and tantrum he was throwing, lifted the boy as sat him in his time-out corner. "Sit here for five minutes, I'll be back," said Castiel. Dean didn't like sitting in time-out, but knew getting up would result in a spanking and he didn't want that. That didn't stop him from sobbing and crying out for his daddy or bubba to save him.

When the five minutes was finally over, Castiel lifted Dean from the chair and hugged him. Dean huffed as he rested his head on Cas's shoulder. After about ten minutes, Dean was causing trouble again.

"Dean, quit running inside!" Called Sam. "Shut up poopie head!" The mental toddler shouted back. Sams looked taken aback before he stood up to give him a warning swat but the boy ran away from him.

"Dean!" Yelled Sam as he chased the boy. When he finally caught him, he gave the boy three firm swats as a warning. "I think you need a nap," said Sam. That's when all hell broke loose.

Dean started screamed, kicking and hitting Sam. Castiel then walked in and saw the scene.

"Stop fighting!" He shouted, getting them both to stop. He walked up to dean and lifted the boy. Sam huffed our tiredly and explained what happened to Castiel. The angel sighed.

"Dean we've told you all day to stop misbehaving," said Castiel. Dean only cried as Castiel walked in deans room and sat on the bed before laying Dean over his knees.

"No daddy!" The boy cried, not wanting a spanking. "Dean you've been warned all day," said Castiel as he placed his left hand on deans lower back and his right on deans bottom.

Dean boy clenched Castiel's trousers in his fist as Castiel let the first spank come down. Dean being in headspace, couldn't take pain like big Dean. So, when they got to the fifth spank, he was crying hard.

"No more daddy!" The boy cried. Castiel hardened his hard and spanking him ten more time, ending at fifteen. When he was done he lifted dean and cradled him, gently shushing him. "Shh, daddy's got you. You're okay," cooed Castiel.

When dean was finally calmed down enough, he changed him into a new pull-up and laid him in the bed.

"Daddy stay," the boy whimpered as tears continued to fall. "I am honey bear," said Cas as he kicked his shoes off and laid in the bed next to dean. The toddler snuggled up next to Castiel and Cas handed him a pacifier. As Dean started sucking on the pacifier, he drifted to sleep. Getting a much needed nap with his daddy right beside him.