Little Dean

DEDICATED TO: @beebosplanet

Dean: Little Age 3-4Castiel: DaddySam: Bubba/Sammy

Castiel: Daddy
Sam: Bubba/Sammy

Dean was having a little day. There were no hunts so everyone was home too. Little dean loves when his daddy and Bubba get to stay home with him.

Dean was currently in the library of bunker with Sam while Castiel was attempting to cook some lunch. Castiel had gotten good at cooking. He already mastered how to make Deans favorite, Apple Pie.

Sam was reading a book he had bought himself from the library. It was Harry Potter. Sure he's read it before, but that was when he was younger. Dean was laying on the floor next to Sam on his stomach, coloring a picture. Sam would look down and check on him every now and again.

He would see he was okay and content before reading his book again.

Dean was focused. He had a mission and he was gonna perfect this mission. He was coloring his daddy a picture! He knew his daddy loved bees so he decided to do that.

About thirty minutes later Castiel walked in. "Whatcha coloring Dean?" Asked Castiel, crouching next to him, trying time see what his baby boy was coloring him. "No! Don' look Daddy!" Said Dean as he laid on top on the picture so his daddy couldn't see it.

Castiel laughed softly. "Okay, I won't look at it," he said before kissing Deans temple and standing back up. "Well, can you take a break from coloring and come eat lunch?" Asked Castiel. Dean nodded. "Don't look daddy!" Said Dean. Castiel looked away and allowed the boy to put one of Sams Harry Potter book over the picture so Castiel wouldn't see it.

"Let's go Sammy!" Said Dean as he grabbed Sams hand. The taller Winchester laughed softly before putting a bookmark in his book and setting it on the table. As soon as Sam stood up, dean reached for Castiel to hold him. The angel smiled and lifted the boy. Castiel carries Dean into the kitchen with Sam following. Castiel sat Dean in his chair and put some macaroni in a bowl and putting it in front of Dean.

The boy started eating while Castiel and Sam grabbed their own, Sam grabbing the salad Castiel made. The three ate, Dean telling Castiel about what he did with Sammy that day. Castiel smiled throughout all of it.

Dean was soon finished and ran back into the library to finish his coloring. As Castiel was washing the bowls from dinner, Dean ran in with a piece of paper held out.

"Here daddy!" Said the mental toddler happily. Castiel dried his hands before grabbing the picture. He smiled at it. "I love it honey bear!" Said Castiel as he looked at the picture with a smile.

It was a picture of Dean, Castiel and Sam out in the garden. Dean drew the three of them chasing bees.

"Let's hang it on the fridge!" Said Castiel, making Dean smile happily. Castiel hung the picture on the fridge before turning and pulling dean into a hug.

When they pulled away Dean yawned. Castiel smiled and decided a nap was in due for the boy. Castiel got him in his pajamas and laid him in his bed for a nap, Castiel laying next to him allowing his baby to sleep on his chest.