Little Dean

Dean: little age 2-3Daddy: Cas

Daddy: Cas

Dean woke up feeling terrible. His head was pounding and he felt nauseas. He got up and immediately felt his little space try and take over. Dean pushed it to the mind as he got up. He didn't bother getting dressed, knowing he wasn't leaving the house today. He was wearing grey adidas sweatpants and a blue hoodie. He got downstairs and Castiel noticed he looked paler and his eyes looked heavy.

"Dean? Are you okay?" Asked the angel. Dean glared at him before walking to the living room and laying on the couch, on his side. "Dean? Come here, love," said Castiel from the kitchen with a grilled cheese made for Dean, knowing it was his favorite in head space.

Dean ignored Castiel and stayed silent. "Dean Eric, I don't like being ignored," said Castiel in his 'daddy voice'. Dean little space immediately kicked in and went to sit up before dean forced his little self back. He heard Castiel sigh before he felt a hand on his forehead.

"Dean, you're sick sweetheart, why are you fighting head space?" Asked Castiel. Dean growled as he swatted Castiel's hand away. "Dean-" "fuck of Cas!" Dean growled. Dean yelped when he felt a hard swat to his rear. Dean opened his eyes and looked at Castiel. Castiel could see big Dean was glaring while little Dean was tearing up. Castiel knew big Dean always fought head space when he truly needed it, all because he didn't want to be little.

"Dean, come eat something and we can give you some medicine," said Castiel since he felt the boy had a fever. "Go away, Cas! I'm not sick and I certain as hell ain't little!" Growled the man before he stood up. Castiel sighed as dean stomped to the kitchen. Castiel followed and watched as Dean opened the fridge.

"We don't have any milk!" The boy whined. Castiel could tell he was slipping more. When Dean grabbed the empty gallon jug and threw it across the kitchen and he crouched down and covered his face.

Castiel sighed and walked over to him. "Dean," said Castiel as he ran his fingers through the younger males hair. "No!" The boy cried and pushed Castiel's hand away. Castiel sighed as dean started to through a tantrum. He pushed Castiel away anytime he came near and sobbed hard as well. Castiel had finally had enough.

"Dean Eric Winchester! Stop this now!" Said Castiel in his 'daddy voice'. Making Dean stopped pushing him away and just sobbing. Castiel lifted the boy into his arms and Dean hid his face in Castiel's neck. Castiel would heal Dean, but he didn't want his immune system to become too weak, so he sat Dean in his hip and got medicine out of the cabinet.

"Take this for me, baby," said Castiel asked he held the small medicine cup to Deans face. Dean shook his head and hugged Castiel closer. "Dean, love, please. It'll help you feel better," said Castiel softly. Dean slowly removed his face from Castiel's neck and Castiel smiled at him. Castiel gave Dean his medicine before putting the cup in the sink.

"I made you a grilled cheese," said Castiel as he sat at the table with Dean in his lap and the plate on the table in front of them. "Eat this for me and we can take a nap," said Castiel as he rubbed Deans back. Dean slowly ate before he laid his head on Castiel's shoulder. "Daddy," Dean whimpered softly. Castiel kisses the side of his head as to tell him it was okay.

Dean was never very talkative in little space, but that didn't bother Castiel or Sam. Castiel put the plate in the sink before carrying Dean to Castiel's room. He undressed the boy and put a pull-up on him before putting him back in his sweatpants. Castiel then laid Dean on the bed and crawled in next to him. Dean snuggled close to his side as he slowly drifted to sleep being safely held in his Daddy's arms.