Chapter Forty-Six, Part Three

Start from the beginning

I made my way out of the building and stole the first car I saw, in broad daylight. I didn't give a fuck anymore.

I peeled out of the hospital lot and onto the highway. He wanted to meet me at the same grey building as before for a "final battle". What a fucking cliche thing to state.

I didn't even carry a gun, but I will kill this man with my fists. I clenched the steering wheel so tightly, I felt the top layer of skin on my knuckles tearing. 

It took many illegal turns and shortcuts until I arrived at the area, which was obvious in the strange clearing. It was utterly repulsive to see this place again after the massacre last time.

"Hello, Styles," the coward of a person said as soon as I stepped out of the car. Slamming the door shut, I ran over to him and swung my fist against his face. The familiar cracking bone against my hand felt so damn good. 

Bill stood up only to get knocked down back onto the concrete ground by my assertive foot kicking his chest. I reached down towards his collar and lifted him back on to his feet.

"This one is for Alex!" I screamed, punching his jaw as hard as I could. "This one is for my friends!" I slammed my knee into his crotch. As he fell down again, I breathed hard and heavily as I stomped on his face with everything I had. "This... is for ruining everyone's lives."

I backed away from the limp body with a twisted satisfaction from the violence. Suddenly I felt two burly men grab me from behind. One kicked the backs of my knees so hard, it made me kneel. The other twisted my arm back so aggressively that I could feel the muscle there being ripped. An inhuman roar left my mouth as pain rippled through my upper body.

"Doesn't feel so good now, does it?" The same bruised man said raspily and out of breath. "Finally. I can make you suffer. I'm... not dead yet, Styles! Not... until Alex arrives. I want to see her heart being shattered when you get your brains shot out of your fucking skull."

"She's not following me!" I said, grinding my teeth together.

"You clearly don't know her well enough!" Bill laughed in a despicable way. "She'll be coming here any time soon. In the mean time..."

A powerful blow against my head made my vision spin as I collapsed onto the ground.

*~*~*

Alex's POV

I'm here! I'm here! My gut screamed as the car halted behind another. I was hoping it was Harry's!

Where... Where was he?

As I stood there in the middle of nowhere, like the little idiotic, vulnerable girl I was, a brown bag was tossed over head. My hands got tied, and I got picked up and tossed over someone's back.

"No! Let me go!" I screeched and wiggled, fighting against whoever captured me.

After a few seconds of cursing and kicking, I was thrown into a cell and had the fabric bag ripped off of my head.

The door was open, and my immediate reaction was to run out the door... but it was too suspicious. I surveyed the room frantically and didn't find anything other than myself.

One foot out of the door, and it made me regret it all.

My eyes adjusted to the bright white lights as I witnessed a man with curly hair who was tied onto a thick wooden pole. Two men were repeatedly punching at the man's body, blood spraying everywhere.

"Harry!" I yelled. The men stopped, looking up at me. I jumped over short metal railing and ran to Harry, who was choking and coughing out blood. I pushed the men out of the way and cupped Harry's face, lifting it up until his eyes met mine. "No, baby, no, no, no!"

"Hello, love!" A vicious voice rang from behind me. I whirled around, my eyes locking with the crazy, mentally insane man I had hated since the beginning of it all. I stepped backwards, consciously, and blocked Harry with my own body. My arms hugged him without actually touching him.

"Bill," I spat out like poison on my tongue. "What do you want?!"

"A farewell, that's all," he smirked with a cold, distant look in his eyes. It sent shivers down my spine.

The two men wearing stained shirts grabbed my arms and pulled me away from my love. "No!"

"Oh, don't yell now, dear," Bill said, wobbling towards me. A long, slender finger of his reached out and traced my jaw line. "Hurting you is the last thing I'm going to do, unless you disobey me, of course."

"Hell no!" I shrieked, attempting to kick him, but the guards stomped their large feet on top of mine. The cracking sounds coming from the impact on my bones made me scream in agony.

"I told you, sweetheart. Now, for your lover here..."

One man grabbed a fistful of my matted hair and pulled on it so that I had to see whatever would happen next.

A shiny black gun slipped out from the inside of Bill's jacket. It was already ready to be used as it was positioned in front of Harry's head.

"Any last words?"