Chapter Turdy

Chapter Turdy

Alex's POV

"Good morning, beautiful" was the first thing I heard when I woke up. I expected a huge lump that was hogging the blankets beside me. Except he wasn't. I rolled around towards the sound of his rustling and opened my eyes.

My cheeks were on fire.

There he was, Harry freaking Styles standing shirtless in front of me.

My eyes roamed his body hungrily: a tanned chest that had countless tattoos of all different words, animals, symbols, etc. He had such a fine and toned body with his black boxers hanging dangerously low, exposing his v-line.

My heart beat out of tempo as he smirked. "Checking me out, huh, Alex?"

I scoffed but nervously fought back. "In your dreams, Styles."

"Actually, I had a fantastic dream last night involving me and..." he started walking towards the bed. I pulled the covers up to hide my face, but I still heard his raspy morning voice say, "You."

What was this boy doing to me? I've never felt this way for a guy, except Tommy from first grade. He was just an immature little kid crush though. I was eighteen now, and there stood a... wait, how old was Harry again? Nineteen? Twenty?

"C'mon, let's go get some breakfast," he suggested after pulling the blanket down. A gust of cold air blasted against my legs. What the hell? Where were my fricking shorts?!

Harry must've noticed because he smirked. "You took them off in the middle of the night. You must've had a nice dream of us too." Then he winked jokingly.

I reached up to smack his arm, but, once again, he grabbed my wrist and held it there.

"You wouldn't want a repeat of last night, do you?" he growled, lustfully. Was it lust?

I shook my head hesitantly.

But hell, yes, I wanted a repeat. I wanted more of your lips on mine. Come here, Harry Styles.

"Good. Let's go eat," he said smiling then he let go off my wrist.

"But your parents..."

"You mean, foster parents," Harry sighed. "I'll apologize to them, I guess. Wouldn't want to make it even more awkward."

"What happened last night?"

"I just... my foster dad was being stupid and started acting all surprised that I was even alive," Harry started with a frown, "because of all the trouble I got into years ago. He thought I was in jail or dead. Even if I was dead or arrested, he never looked for me and shit. I don't like him."

"What about your mom?"

"Foster mom, damn it."

"Sorry."

Harry sighed and let go of my wrist to hug me. I felt his heart rapidly beating against his solid, tattooed chest.

"I'm sorry," he said against my hair. "I didn't mean to-"

I looked up and cut him off by pressing my lips against his, but before he could deepen the kiss, I pulled away and smiled.

"What was that for?" Harry whispered in a raspy way. "Not that I didn't enjoy it."

"To shut you up, like you did to me," I said, running my hair through his hair. I played with his curls, twirling it around my finger.

"Don't do this, Alex," he breathed, looking at me intensely.