Chapter 14

Tris pov
As I took off my blindfold, I saw dull lights softly flashing then I noticed all my friends standing in front of me.
"Surprise!!!" They all yelled and came running up to me, but I was shocked and couldn't control the tears rolling down my face.
As they all let go of me and walked away I felt Tobias pull me in for a hug. "I know it's really soon, but I love you. I already told everyone and this is our engagement party." I wiped my eyes and give Tobias a really big hug. He pulls me back and looks into my eyes, "you are beautiful and all, but I think you should go fix your makeup with Christina before we party." Everyone laughs with me and I nod still wiping away tears.

Christina pulls me away from tobias and drags me to the bathroom. As soon as we get there, we turn to each other and squeal. Once we had both calmed down she gave me a big hug, then dragged me over to the mirror.
"Okay Tris, tell me everything!" She said while handing me a makeup wipe and eyeliner.
I literally did tell her everything, how he proposed, how special he made me feel, how incredibly in love i was and by the time I had finished my makeup was done to, but Christina now had tears threatening to spill over her eyes. She gently dabbed them with a tissue and gave me another hug.
"Tris I'm so happy for you. Congratulations." Mid hug we heard a knock on the bathroom door.
"Who is it?" I asked while approaching the door.
"Your future husband," I turn to Christina and smile "that saying will never get old."
As I open the door he grins at me and smile, "I'm so lucky to be marrying such a beautiful person." I blush and lean in closer to him, our lips are only inches apart when we here a cough and pull back.
"Excuse me, I'm still here." We turn ever so slowly to face Christina, who's holding back a smirk.
"Come on Tris, let's go party." At that Tobias takes my hand and leads me into the main room, in whatever this place this. Only then do I realise the disco and fairy lights around the place, snacks and drinks on several tables, a huge sign saying congratulations Tris and Tobias, but most importantly I was surrounded by all my friends who I now call family.
(Authors note: I'm sorry that it's a short chapter, although most of them are, but I am so happy guys!!! All you who commented are amazing and you pushed me to post, cause I know you care :) and all the votes I'm getting is so amazing as well and I just can't thank you enough!!! Dedications to all the people who commented, you really did make me smile:
books_rok
cquinn2003
Tinefan
Divergent_Tfios_900
Thanks everyone xx )