Chapter 11

Tris's POV
I didn't know what Tobias was going to ask me, but the curiosity was knotting in my stomach and I had never felt butterflies this bad before. Tobias stood up and knelt in front of me, not quite on one knee yet, but my stomach still dropped with nerves. Before we could speak Caleb rushed into the waiting room and that's when I noticed everyone was watching Tobias and I before Caleb had walked in. The smile on Calebs face said everything.
"She's okay, she's going to be okay and the baby is great to." Caleb puffed out and sat down sighing with relief.
"That's awesome Caleb, can we go in and see her." I gave him a hug then pulled away waiting for the answer.
"Soon, they're just doing more tests they won't be long."
"Okay, so what actually happened?"
"She collapsed this afternoon, but the doctors say it was because of low iron and blood pressure. So they will get her medication." I sighed with relief.
"Thank gosh it wasn't anything too serious we were all so worried." I gave him another lingering hug. Then the nurse came into the waiting room with a smile.
"You can all go in and see her now, just be careful because she is really exhausted." We all nodded and rushed in to see Susan.
"Hey guys." She smiled and sat up a little more, her round stomach becoming more noticeable as her pregnancy was further in.
"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked and walked over to her side. Tobias followed me and the others just stood at the end of her bed.
"Good, I just wanna get out of here already." I nodded and laughed.
"Yip hospitals are terrible." We all laughed and sat on a part of her bed. It was getting late when the nurse walked in and told us visiting hours were over. Tobias and I said goodbye to Susan and went off to our car with Christina and Caleb in tow.
"Bye guys." Christina and Caleb left and Tobias and I were standing by our car.
"Can I ask you something now?" I nodded and laughed. That's when he knelt down on one knee and took hold of my hand while holding a ring box in the other.
"Beatrice, or as you prefer Tris," I laughed and tried to hold back happy tears as I looked down at the beautiful diamond ring, "will you marry me?" I couldn't speak I was just in shock, but managed to nod as he slipped the ring onto my finger. "Yes Tobias yes." I finally got the words out and he laughed while kissing the ring gently. Once he was fully standing I gave him a huge hug, and he pulled away and pressed his lips to mine.
"Thank you." He whispered in my ear, then started wiping the tears off my cheeks. As we hoped in the car and rode back to our house they only thing going through my head was 'I am his, and he is mine, and it has been that way all along.'
(Authors note: OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, 1000 reads!!!!! Thanks so much everyone reading this, I really appreciate it. Also everyone commenting and voting you are the ones making me keep writing so thank you for the support.
Dedications:
triseaton4610
Vonnie687
Thank you guys so much for the votes
Love you all :) xx )