e i g h t e e n

++++++++++++++++++++

*Harry's P.O.V*

It's been one day since she's been gone and call me pathetic, but I'm miserable.

Being without Nevaeh is like living without air. Now that she is gone I don't know what to do other than sit here and pretend I'm okay witht he fact she left.

I wonder if she even misses me.

If she misses me like I miss her. Tears prick my eyes as I shook my head anc chuckled. Of course she doesn't miss me. She left me.

She left me.

*Nevaeh's P.O.V*

"She's waking up," I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and found my mom and stepdad sitting on my bed.

"Oh honey, do you feel okay?" She asks worriedly.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine," I say putting my hand to my head and leaning up.

"Why didn't you bring me to the hosipital?" I ask, and she frowns.

"I didn't want to take you back only to lose you, I know you arent better it's obvious Nevaeh but I can't bare to put you back in there," She says and my blood boils.

"You didn't even come visit me, AT ALL, what if something bad happened to me last night and you just propped me up on my bed and prayed that I would be okay and I would wake up?" I scoffed and got off my bed and proceeded to put my shoes on.

"You know I'm not better and yet you sat there last night while he forced me to eat your disgusting chicken," I shout and she jumps being taken aback.

"Rosemary chicken is your favorite Nevaeh it always has been," She says and I laugh.

"You are ridiculous, I'VE CHANGED! I DONT LIKE ROSEMARY CHICKEN I DONT LIKE FOOD PERIOD MOTHER AND YOU THINK STUFFING FOOD IN MY FACE IS GOING TO CHANGE THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT IT?!" I yell at her my face becoming a deep red.

"I'M ANOREXIC!" I yell once again and the tears escape my eyes. My stepdad shot up from the bed and walked towards me. I gulped down the big lump in my throat and stepped back.

"I'm leaving," I say. I head for the door and he grabs my wrist and yanks me back.

"Where do you think you're going exactly?" He spits and I yank my wrist back with all the force I have.

"I'm going to the hopspital to see Harry, any objections?" I say sarcastically. My mother was about to speak when I cut her off.

"Great we are all on the same page then, I will see you in a couple hours," I say and I head out the door and walk towards my parents car. I forced the key into the ignition and zoomed out of there.

+++++++++++++++

I pulled up to the hospital and made my way to the doors, I walked inside and memories instantly came flooding back. I know it's only been a day but it feels like a lifetime. I checked myself in as a visitor and made my way to Harry's room.

God, I haven't been this nervous since the day they told me my dad was here. I knocked on the door and entered when someone groggily said come in.

I hesitantly walked inside and saw Harry laying there with his eyes closed.

"Harry?" I ask and his eyes shot open and he leans up. His mouth forms Into a ginormous smile and I return one as well.

"Nevaeh oh my god you're back!" He says in excitement. I sit at the end of his bed.

"I just came to visit," I say and he frowns.

"Well visiting is better than nothing," He says and I nod smiling. I rake my hand through my hair and Harry's eyes grow wide.

"Shit Nae what happened," He says motioning to the gash on the upper left side of my head. I go up to touch it and hiss.

"What happened Nae?" He asks and I sigh.

"I must've hit my head when I passed out yesterday," I say quietly.

"Why did you pass out?" He questions furrowing his eyebrows.

"I uh made myself throw up," I say quickly.

"What?!" He says shocked and angry.

He continues angrily, "So you're not better? You just lied to everyone?!" He shouts.

"No I did not lie! I just withheld information," I say and he shakes his head.

"Fuck you Nevaeh," He spits and I gasp tears developing in my eyes.

"After you left I sat here, and I was telling myself that I was happy for you because you got better and you went home I thought you were being forced to go home and you didn't have a choice so you left and I knew I couldn't get mad at you for that," He says getting quieter towards the end.

"But you weren't better at all, maybe your heart valves are better but your eating disorder takes a toll on every organ," He retorts.

"Do you not understand that?" He continues and looks at me like I'm stupid.

"And then come to find out that your not better at all and you still chose to leave, you chose to leave ME," I stay silent through it all, the only thing you could hear were my sobs.

"Not only did I promise you but you promised me," He breathes.

"That you would stand beside me and be there for me, god I poured my heart out to you!" He screams, and with every word he makes me feel shittier and shittier.

"I told you about my drug problem I told you about my past I opened up to you because I trusted you and I was in love with you!" He scoffs at me and looks down.

"I guess none of that meant anything," He says and I take a breath and straighten myself out.

"Harry of course it meant-" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"Save it Nevaeh," He says and I choke back some more sobs.

"Please let me expla-" I say walking towards him but he stops me once again.

"NO!" He booms and I jump back.

"You don't get the right to explain anything! Absolutely nothing! You had your chance but you left!" He screams at me once again. The vein in his neck bulges out as he turns red with anger.

"Now leave!" He yells.

"Get out of here!" I turn around and walk towards the door. But before I could leave he begins spitting out another hurtful sentence.

"Because that's what you do best," He chokes on his tears.

"You leave people," I squeeze my eyes shut and swing the door open abruptly scurrying out of the hospital.

I jump in my car and rest my head on the steering wheel and sob. I open my mouth only to let out a cry. I can't believe that just happened. When am I ever going to wake up from this nightmare?