t h r e e

++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Hey guys I just want to let you know that I'm switching it up so now Nevaeh isnt on a transplant list she just has Mitral stenosis its a heart disease (look et upp) its passed through genes and she has had it ever since she was a baby and this still means she has to continue to live in the hospital. OKAY THATS ALL CHICAS CARRY ON!! -K xx

*Nevaeh's P.O.V*

I woke up in my hospital bed, my memories a little fuzzy and I cant think straight. I look at my surroundings, I am hooked up to an IV and a heart monitor attached to my hip. What happened? I reached over and pressed the 'Nurses help' button and waited. A few seconds later a nurse came rushing in.

"NEVAEH ARE YOU OKAY?!" She screamed, but once she realized I wasnt in any danger she calmed herself.

"I'm alright, what happened? Why am I hooked up to these machines?" I ask.

"You pressed the 'Nurses help' button and we came rushing in here to find you on the floor unconsious, your heart wasn't getting enough blood flow," Oh.. that's scary..

"Do you honestly not remember anything?" She asked.

"No not at all," I said, but thats when it hit me. I saw Harry and Isabelle.. in his room.. he was.. was.. sucking on her neck.

"Okay well since you are up now, Dr. Langford would like you to try new medication," She handed me the pills and I gulped them down with some water. I know for a fact later that I will be throwing them up. Considering I have eating troubles my stomach is used to stuff being consumed so it throws them back out. Meaning out my mouth.

"Are you sure you are okay now?" Mel asked.

"Yes Melissa," I said calling her by her full name. She chuckled and walked out of the room but not before stopping and looking back.

"By the way, I'd steer clear of that Harry kid, he's trouble and dont tell anyone this but you are my favorite patient and I dont want to see you getting anymore hurt, okay, you need to keep calm and relax an if you are hanging with him you won't be," She says and I smile, I'm so glad to have someone care this much for me.

"Okay Mel," I assure her and she walks out, but.. what if I dont want to steer clear of him? I'm falling for him.. I am falling way too fast. Oh god no. You know you can die from a broken heart right? What have I gotten myself into?

*Lunch time*

I had to wheel my IV along with me to grab my lunch. It was a pain in the ass, I couldnt even change out of my hospital gown. Therefore it showed the gashes in my arms meaning I had to be in and out. I hate the stares, they are all judging me secretly and I cant tell them to shut the fuck up. I carefully made my way out of the lunch room with my tray and tried hurrying back to my room. I dropped my fork and bent down to pick it up when someone knocked me on my arse.

"Oh bloody hell I'm so sorry!" The thick british accent rang in my ears, the precious voice of the one and only Harry.

"No, no you are fine I best be on my way now," I said standing up carefully trying not to make eye contact. I scurried into my room and shut the door. I changed out of the gown and put on my regular clothes, about 5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask loudly.

"Harry," He says and I qucikly open the door. 'Nevaeh you should be mad at him he tried kissing you yesterday and then he runs off with that other girl and starts sucking on her neck come on'

I shook the thoughts out of my head and proceeded to let harry inside. He nonchalantly lays down on my bed,

"You disappeared yesterday where did you go?" He asked. Really?

"You were with your friend of course I wasnt around, but something happened with my heart and.." I signaled to my IV I had been wheeling around.

"This happened," I say.

"And you didnt tell me?" He asks raising his voice and sitting up.

"I didnt think you would care?" I say but it came out more like a question.

"Of course I fucking care Nevaeh! Dont ever think for one second that I dont care about you!" He says pushing himself off the bed and walking towards me. I take a step back and I'm pressed up against the wall by his hard chest.

"People talk about you, they tell me to stay away from you, your nothing but trouble," I whisper.

"Who says that?" He says angrily.

"Ive been here a bloody week and people already have shit to say, dont believe them Nevaeh!" He roars.

"Exactly Harry, disregarding the last part we have known each other a week, you cant care about me t-that's just silly," I say looking into his eyes.

"I know what I feel for you Nevaeh, I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things," He whispers his breath on my lips. Before I knew it he smashed his with mine. His hands came up to cup my cheeks. His tongue forced its way into my mouth and started swirling with mine. Our lips moved in sync and molded perfectly, I want to be stuck in this moment forever. He pulls away our breaths being short and rapid.

"I-I cant do this, that was a mistake I have to go those people were right, I'm nothing but trouble," He says sternly before leaving me standing there clueless.