f i v e

++++++++++++++++++++

*Nevaeh's P.O.V*

I'm drowning. I'm drowning in my thoughts and I don't know what to think or what to do for that matter. I keep telling myself that I'm going to move on but who am I kidding? I have never felt this way towards someone.. I have never loved someone before, and the fact that the first person I love- 'Wait do I love him?'

I've been denying it everyday in my head, but maybe I do love him.. Why am I trying to talk myself out of this? Of course I love him and the fact that the first person I love doesn't even feel the same way back hurts.. It hurts like hell.. I can't stand it.

Thankfully my best friend is coming to visit me today. Hopefully, that gets my mind off this whole situation.

I get out of bed to put some clothes on, and grab my book 'The Alchemist' and start reading.

***************

"Oh you did not fall asleep on me!" A thick Irish voice screams. I open my eyes groggily and look at the person.

"NIALL!" I managed to yell but my voice was hoarse. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me off the ground and twirled us around.

"I've missed you Nae," He says into my neck but it came out muffled. He put me back on my feet and let go of me.

"It's so good to see you!" I smiled excitedly.

I continued, "How have you been!?" I pulled on his arm and dragged him to the chairs that were sitting by the window.

He chuckled, "I've been good, but the real question is how have YOU been?" He asks sitting down in the chair.

"In all honesty I'm not doing so well but I'm making the best of it," I say staring out the window watching the clouds move slowly.

"Because a certain someone stopped coming to see me!" I exclaim punching him playfully in the shoulder.

He chuckles, "I'm sorry Nae but you know I just started college,"

"I know I know thank you for taking time to come see me, it's been lonely without my Irish buddy," I giggle.

"That's what I like to see," He says pointing to my mouth.

"Your smile, It's real you need to show it off more,"

"Thanks Ni," I smile, again.

"What do you want to do? I mean there aren't a lot of options," He says.

"Want to sneak me out of here?" I whisper.

"I like the way you think," He says, he grabs my arm and we run out the door towards the elevators. I hung my head low so no one would notice it was me. Niall became impatient and began banging his hand against the down arrow on the elevator.

"Come on, come on," He says hopping up and down. I let out a laugh and I turn my head to see if anyone was coming and none other than Harry standing there. Watching us. His hands were balled into fists and his facial expression was so angry if this were a cartoon you would be able to see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"Come on we will take the stairs!" Niall exclaimed and he pulled me along with him, I never took my eyes off Harry until we entered through the door to the stairs.

Doctors and nurses who were taking the stairs gave us weird looks but we didn't care. We raced down them and out the door to the parking lot. We stopped once we got out to catch our breaths. Niall and I looked at each other and in a matter of seconds we were both grabbing our stomachs and roaring in laughter.