n i n e

++++++++++++++++++++

*Nevaeh's P.O.V*

"Are you going to introduce me?" Harry asks.

"Of course!" I said shocked that he would ask that question.

"Good," He says planting a kiss on my lips.

"So where is he now?" He asked.

"He told me he is coming at 11," I say excitedly.

"Want to wait in the front for him?" He asks and I nod my head and we make our way to the front entrance.

About 10 minutes later Eddie was making his way inside.

"There's my girl!" He said embracing me with his hug.

"Hi Eddie," I say awkwardly. I step back and introduce Harry,

"Eddie this is Harry, Harry this is Eddie," I say and they shake hands and exchange nice to meet you's.

"I'm sorry I have to excuse myself," Harry says and makes his way down the opposite hall. I wonder what he's doing?

"Seems like a nice kid," Eddie says.

"I guess," I chuckled a bit, I wonder where Harry went?

++++++++++++++

I was walking back to my room with Eddie when I opened the door and found Harry sitting on my bed. He turned around his face was sweaty and he looked antsy. His eyes were caved in and surrounded by dark circles.

"What are doing here Harry?" I asked confused.

"I need your help Nae," He said and stammered towards me opening his arms out.

"Harry what's wrong?" I say worriedly.

"I'm having withdrawals," He said his voice shaky.

"Eddie can Harry and I have a minute?" I asked with pleading eyes and he nods assuringly and exits my room. I guide Harry to my bed and he sits down shivering.

"You said you were having withdrawals," I say worried.

I continue, "Withdrawals from what?"

"From pills Nae I need pills," He says frantically.

"Harry calm down no you don't you will be fine," I say.

"I need pills now!" He screams angrily shoving things off of my side table.

"Harry stop!" I scream tears threatened to leave my eyes.

"My muscles ache, one minute it's cold and the next it's burning hot.." He explains pacing back and forth.

"I'm nauseous but I feel like I need to sleep but the cravings are so strong it makes me stay up," He says tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I have felt these withdrawals before but never this bad Nevaeh you need to get me pills," He says getting down on his knees and wobbling over to me with pleading eyes.

"Harry no.." I say quietly.

"I can't be the one to aid your drug addiction," I say and he looks down at the ground before abruptly getting off the floor and flinging my flower vase across the room.

"YOUR NOT LISTENING TO ME! I DIDNT ASK YOU I TOLD YOU TOO!" He screamed with so much rage the veins in his neck popped out.

"Harry you are scaring me! Please stop!" I sobbed into my hands.

(A/N: This is very intense and triggering section down below so if you don't like that stuff skip it. I'm sorry, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

"You know Nevaeh you are a little bitch," He sneers.

"I've been through worse shit than you and I didn't cut up my arms!" My breathing became hard and I felt like I was suffocating.

"Here! Why not do it together?" He asks grabbing a piece of glass that broke with the vase.

"HEY EVERYONE LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BITCH LIKE NEVAEH AND CUT UP OUR ARMS JUST LIKE HER!" He yells and wickedly smiles at me while he places the piece of glass on his skin and slices it open. Red liquid pouring out of the cut he made. He placed it on another area and sliced his skin again. and again. and again.

"STOP STOP I-I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I say dropping to the ground and hugging my knees. My cries could be heard from miles away. How could he say these things? What is happening? Right on cue Eddie opened the door, his facial expression becoming angry when he sees the scenery.

"Son, I think it's best you leave," He says and Harry turns toward him with an angry expression. He doesn't say a word before stomping off and shoving past Eddie.

I crawl into my bed and lay down and start to cry. Drowning in my own tears as I would say. I dug my head Into my pillow and let out muffled cries, I brought my knees up the my chest.

"Novaeh everything will be okay sweetie, you don't need him," Eddie says rubbing my back.

"No.." I managed to say.

"No it won't, because-" I sniffled.

"He was the only person who made me feel okay, for once in my life I was okay!" I say starting to cry again.

"I was happy and Eddie you have no idea how long it's been since I've been happy," I exclaim looking up at him with bloodshot eyes.

"He made me feel everything all at once," I say.

"And with a snap of a finger I'm back to feeling nothing,"

"He has that much power over me!" I yell. Eddie's eyes became glossy meaning he was about to cry.

"But I guess it's my fault yah know," I say wiping the tears away.

"I let it get this far when I shouldn't have," I let out a shaky breath and Eddie wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Why am I so stupid?" I say and begin crying once again, my tears staining his shirt. He strokes my hair and shushes me whispering everything will be okay in the end and if it's not okay then it's not the end.

But it is.

it is the end.

I have no hope.

and hope was the only thing I had left to hold onto too.