e i g h t

++++++++++++++++++++

*Nevaehs P.O.V*

He ran his fingers up my bare thigh, teasing me.

"Baby stop teasing me," I whisper, pulling on his shirt collar and slamming our lips together.

"But I love you like this, I love how badly you want me when I'm teasing you," He whispers in my ear seductively. His fingers reach my opening and he gently pushes his digits into me.

"You are already wet for me, good I like that," He pumps me faster as I moan his name in ecstasy.

"Oh Harry," I moan biting my lip as I thrusted my hips upward making his digits go deeper inside me.

"Ha-"

"Nevaeh wake up!!" I was shaken out of my dream by a thick British accent. I opened my eyes groggily to see he was wide awake.

"What were you dreaming about?" He asking curiously.

"Nothing," I replied awkwardly.

"It didn't seem like nothing you were moaning my name," He says smirking. I gasp

"You're lying!" I say as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Sure I am," He says giving me a wink.

I groaned, "Ugh whatever I need my sleep," I say pulling the covers back over my head.

"What you need is to be loved and the longer you are asleep the less I get to love you!" He exclaimed and set his knees aside both my hips and began tickling my sides. I trusted my arms forward and started punching him screaming for him to stop.

"HARRY PLEASE STOP I-" I laughed loudly trying to shove his arms away.

"I SURRENDER!" I exclaimed and he stopped.

"Good," He says kissing my nose getting off the bed. I forgot I was naked and threw the covers off me getting up.

"I didn't know I was getting breakfast in bed," Harry says smirking. I immediately cover myself up and gather my clothes off the floor.

"You wish," I say before making my way to his bathroom to proceed putting my clothes on. I walked out moments later and tied my hair into a messy bun.

"What are wanting to do today?" I ask. Just as I said that a nurse walked in and said,

"Oh lord have mercy I found you," She said directed towards me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You have a visitor," She said.

"Who?"

"He says he's your father and that you knew he was coming today," She said and I looked confused.

"My father? My dad died when I was young from a car accident," I explained to the nurse who stood there with an awkward look on her face.

"He's standing right outside.." She said.

"Do you want me to tell him you are busy?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Tell him I will be out in a minute," I said and she smiled walking out the door.

"Nevaeh?" Harry said worriedly.

"I have to go," I say quickly before racing towards the entrance to find the one person I never thought I'd see.

"Hey kiddo," He said rubbing his hands together and walking towards me.

"I don't know you.. I'm sorry but you can't possibly be my dad," I say stepping back.

"We have a lot to talk about then," He said.

"What makes you think that I want to talk to you?" I ask as politely as possible and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Because I'm back.. I wanted to see you.. Your mother obviously left parts of me out in our family tree," He said.

"OUR family tree?" I breathed.

"Your right you do have a lot of explaining to do," I said and walked away motioning for him to follow me.

We got to my room and I closed the door behind him and sat on the chair next to the window.

"This is a cozy room you got here," He says sitting down.

"Cut the shit tell me how you are my dad," I said sternly.

"Get comfy," He said, his name is Eddie Trescot, he explained how when I was born he was addicted to prescription pills and heroin, and how he cheated on my mom multiple times and didn't want a kid so he abandoned us, he followed that statement with a million apologies. He begged my mother to take him back but she refused turning him down at the door. He said that he spent years trying to get his life back on track, he continued by telling me that he had, had enough of feeling like this and went to a rehabilitation center for the past 2 years and got clean. He found out that I was here and visited me to make amends and how much he wanted to apologize for not being the father figure I should've had.

"So you went through all this trouble just to see me?" I asked.

"Of course Nevaeh," He said.

"I don't know how I can believe you," I say tears pricking my eyes.

"You abandoned us for some cheap drugs," I stated getting angry.

"I came back didn't I?!" He yelled.

"I got better and I came back for you," He said.

"You cheated on my mom, you have caused her so much pain and you expect me to trust you and forgive you?" I screamed with bloodshot eyes.

"Yes, Nevaeh I want to be apart of your life," He said quietly getting up and walking towards me to engulf me in a hug. I let him. I stood there crying into his arms, as he stroked my hair.

"To be honest.." I broke the hug.

"I would've been better knowing you were dead," I say and the look on his face broke my heart.

"But you are here now and I'm glad, I'm not going to trust you right away but I do forgive you," I say and gave him another hug.

"Nice to finally meet you Eddie," I say.

"You can call me dad," He says and I stiffened.

"I will stick with Eddie," I say and his expression fell but immediately brightened again.

"I guess I could get used to that," He smiled and we sat back down and began talking about anything and everything.

Having him back could be for better or for worse, and oh god I hope it is for the better.

A/N: DRAMA DUN DUNN DUNNNN! hope you like it lovies xx