s i x t e e n

++++++++++++++++++++

*Harry's P.O.V*

I wake up to Nevaeh snuggling against my arm, I smile to myself as I stare at her. I can't help but think that every aspect of her is breath taking. She's so astonishing, the way her smile buries itself into my soul and the way she lights up not only the room but my world. Everything changed when I met her, I changed. She gives me hope, and hope was the one thing I gave up on trying to find but somewhow she made it all come back. She IS my hope. I love Nevaeh. God I love her so much.

"Harry?" Nevaeh says snapping me out of my trance.

She continues, "You've been staring at me for the longest time now," She laughs nervously.

"You're just so.. captivating," I say and she looks at her hands playing with them as she smiles shyly. Before I could say anything else my stomach lurched and my head was thrown over the bed as I vomited all over the floor.

"Oh my god Harry!"

She continues, "Are you okay?!" She asks nurturing me.

"I'm okay dont worry its just the chemo," I say wiping off the excess puke on my mouth, I lean back in my bed, as I started sweating profusely and my breathing became slow. Weakness consumed my body and I was helpless.

"You dont look okay, I'm going to get you some water," She says before walking out the door. 20 minutes passed and she never came back.

*Nevaeh's P.O.V*

I left Harry's room to get him water when a nurse came up to me.

"Are you Nevaeh Edwards?" She asks and I look at her weirdly.

"Yes," I reply. A sigh of relief washed over her.

"You need to come with me," She says, I am taken a back but proceed to walk with her to my room.

***************

I walk in and see my bags sitting on my bed and my mother and stepdad standing next to them.

"What are you doing here?" I ask excitedly running to hug my mother. My stepdad and I dont get along and I dont mind not being close with him. He is a jerk to my mother and too me. He abuses me and my mother whenever he gets the chance, most of the time he's drunk. I always wondered why my mom was sticking around with him. And the reason she was, and still is, is because he has money and thats what we never had.

"We came to take you home," She says clapping her hands together and smiling. Excuse me?

"Wha- What?" I ask dumb founded.

"Aren't you happy?" She asks sounding upset.

"Uh of course I'm happy," I say faking a smile.

"But uh I need to talk to my doctor because he-he wont let me go," I say.

"Oh no we already talked to him he said your valves for your heart are getting better and that if anything happened to you we would just bring you back here," She says smiling from ear to ear.

"No," I say abruptly.

"No? Why?" She asks her facial expression sinking.

"I don't want to go home, I can't I won't!" I scream at them and they jump.

"Listen young lady! You dont speak to your mother like that!" My stepdad says angrily.

"I just need a couple more days," I say.

"Why on earth would you want to stay here in the hospital any longer?!" My mother shouted.

"I met someone," I say quietly.