f i f t e e n

++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: so yes Nevaeh is Heaven spelled backwards and i do realize that I spelled it wrong (oops) but I am now changing my mistakes lmao but the title will remain as 'Novaeh' kk bye lovies xx

*Nevaeh's P.O.V*

"Wake up sleepy head," Harry says, I groan loudly and roll over and put my hand on his face.

"Shhh," I pry one eye open to catch a glimpse of his facial expression and I caught myself giggling.

"No let's stay in bed all day," I coo and he sighs.

"I wish I could baby but I have surgery," He says and I groan.

"Surgery is for the weak," I say taking a reference from my favorite band Bring Me The Horizon.

"I am weak so that statement is true," He chuckles, I sit up and frown.

"That's not funny," I huff.

"I'm sorry baby," He leans down to kiss me. I turn my head towards the window and smile to myself. I get off the bed and grab my camera.

"What are you doing?" He asks confused.

"Taking a picture of the world," I say giggling snapping pictures of the city from different angles. I hear a snapping sound coming from behind me and I turn around.

"Now what are YOU doing?" I ask laughing, his hands are held up into a square and he mimicks the camera snapping sound once again.

"I'm taking a picutre of my world too," He says and my heart melts.

"That's you," He bites his lip grinning.

"But you dont have a camera," I say looking at the ground.

"I know but mental pictures are the best pictures," He says and I tuck a hair behind my ear nervously and curve my lips into a smile. The doctors came into his room seconds later and took him to surgery.

*After surgery*

I waited in Harry's room for him as I laid on the bed seductively. Hours past and he wasn't back. I was getting worried, I got off the bed and headed towards the nurses station.

"Hey guys do you happen to know where Harry is?" I ask and they look at one another.

"He's in the ICU," Mel told me and I was taken aback but nodded slowly and walked down the hall. I began running towards the elevator the feeling in my gut telling me something was wrong.

My heart was beating out of my chest as I slammed the up arrow and stepped into the elevator. My breathing was heavy and rapid as my thoughts consumed me making me nauseous.

The elevator dinged and I ran down the hallway looking in the windows of the rooms to see which one is occupied by Harry.

I got to the last room to see Harry sleeping on the bed. I was about to walk in when a doctor stopped me.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asks shoving me back.

"What's going on? Is he okay?!" I let a tear slip from my eye.

"You are not allowed in there," He says shooing me away. I angrily shoved past him and launched the door open and ran to his side. I held his hand in mine and stared at his features.

"Young lady you need to leave now," The doctor said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from him.

"Will you tell me when he wakes up?" I ask quietly

"Yes," He says and I walk down the hall sulking.

+++++++++++++++

I get back to my room and lay down on my bed and wrap myself in the uncomfortable itchy sheets they provide for us patients.

I held my pillow close to me my tears staining the cover. I closed my eyes and tried my best to fall asleep until a nurse entered my room,

"Harry is awake Ms. Edwards," She says and I shoot up off my bed.

"Take me to him!" I scream in excitement.

She led me up to his room and I saw in the window he was wide awake. I bursted through the door and ran to him.

"They wouldn't let me in here to see you I had to wait I thought you were going to die," I rambled on.

"Nae Nae calm down there's no reason to cry they just put me on another round of aggressive chemo," He says and he leans over to empty the contents in his stomach. I rub his back and he takes in a deep breath.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I ask weeping.

"Of course now that you're with me," He smiles.

He continues, "Thank you for staying here with me," He says and I grab his hand and rub his knuckles.

"Always," I say and lean in to kiss his nose.

A/N: Short chappie and I'm sorry it's super shitty! Don't hate mee trust me it gets better (; <3 Love you guyss stay vibin' xx