Chapter 4

Rashawn POV

*

It's been about a week since my little kickback. Let me fill y'all in on something. After Sky left I joined Sonya and them in the kitchen and backyard. Sarina came to me lookin for Sky and I told her she went home. Sonya said they rode together so we didn't know how she got home. Sonya called her phone but she left it here. That shit had me pissed off. She knows damn well I hate liars.

I couldn't see her since the party because I had business to handle and Sarina started school. But now I'm free. I'm on my way to her place right now. She better have a good damn reason for lying to me. I pulled up to this somewhat rundown apartment complex. I already know she home since Sonya told me.

I banged on her door waiting for her to answer. When she opened it she was confused and then somewhat scared. "H-How'd you know where I live?"

"Sonya told me, here's your phone." I handed it to her and walked inside. The place was a decent size I guess. "We gotta talk."

"Okay," she sounded unsure. "About?"

"Go put some clothes on. We're going to pick up Sarina and we're going to the park."

"Oh okay." She went upstairs to get ready. She know me. I ain't got time to be playin no type of games. I was on my phone textin some of my goons and shit. I let them know I was comin in later on. I hear Sky clear her throat. "I'm ready," she said nervously. I looked up at her and stared at her. Sky was beautiful as fuck. The problem was she didn't see herself as such. She doubts herself all the time. I don't like that shit.

"Let's go."

Skylar

*

I was home bored as usual. Sonya was at work I think. Since I lost my phone I literally had nothing to do but watch TV. Dez hasn't talked to me since the party which has me crying all the time. Why can't he love me for me? I was asking myself all these questions when someone knocked on my door. When I opened it I was confused and then somewhat scared. "H-How'd you know where I live?" What is Rashawn doing here?

"Sonya told me, here's your phone." He handed it to me and walked inside. I'm nervous as hell. "We gotta talk."

"Okay," I was little unsure. "About?"

"Go put some clothes on. We're going to pick up Sarina and we're going to the park."

"Oh okay." I went upstairs to get ready. He's probably mad at me. He hates liars and I know he knows that I lied. I threw on some clothes and went back downstairs. He was on his phone textin away. Probably a girl. The idea was unsettling for me. I cleared my throat. "I'm ready," I said nervously. He looked up and stared at me.

"Let's go." We walked to one of his many cars I'm sure he has. We were driving for a good hour in silence until we came to this school. Rashawn jumped out and held the door open for me. I followed him to a classroom full of kids. I guess her school didn't let out yet? "Sarina."

"Daddy!" she ran into his arms. She's just too precious. "Auntie Sky!" she hugged me.

"Hey precious."

"Mr. Grant," this lady walked up lookin ready to fuck Rashawn right there. Sarina rolled her eyes. She is too grown for me. "I'm Cherry, Sarina's teacher."

"Hey," he barely gave her a second glance. He went to sign her out. Cherry followed behind him.

"That is so not cute," Sarina made a stank face. I laughed at her. She is somethin else. "I don't know why she's going after my daddy like he like her or something. The thirst is real." I was dead. This little girl here.