Chapter 9

Dez

*

This girl is about to piss me off. I called her three times today and no answer or no call back. She's been acting different ever since Shoota came back. I'm on my way to her place now to see wtf is up with her.

I pulled up to her place. I turned the engine off and went up the stairs. I let myself in with my key. Sky was in the living room watching TV. I knew her ass was ignoring me. "So you can't answer your phone now?"

She jumped when she heard me. "Damn at least announce yourself. Scared the hell out of me. And what are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about." She actually looked confused. I would believe she didn't know I called if I didn't know Sky. "I called you like five times today."

"Oh I was with Shawn and Sarina today. My phone was on silent."

"Why the fuck you always with this nigga? You my girl and you ain't hanging with no other nigga."

She rolled her eyes. "First off, I knew Shawn way before I knew you. Secondly, you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with. Thirdly, how about you go check yo girlfriend?"

Yeah I'm definitely not loving this new Sky. She's starting to feel herself too much for my liking. "You fucking him or something? I knew you were a lot things but a hoe Sky?"

"I know you ain't just called me a hoe?! You the one sneaking around on yo girlfriend. You the fuckin hoe. You got me fucked up."

"Considering how you continue to fuck with my hoe ass makes you one too. How does it feel?" I smirked at her. I felt a stinging feeling on my left cheek. I grabbed her hands. "Don't put yo fuckin hands on me Sky."

"Don't call me out my fuckin name then." She stormed off upstairs. She's always acting so bitchy but I know what'll put her ass in check. I went upstairs after her. "Get the fuck out Dez. I don't want to see your face."

"You mad at me baby?" I kissed her spot.

"I'm not your baby, I'm a hoe remember?" She pushed me away. Sky is too much of a nympho to resist.

"You know I didn't mean it baby." I kissed on her again. She kept fighting me but I felt her entire body shiver. I squeezed her breast. "You know I love you Sky."

"D-Don't touch me," she stuttered. I got her right where I want her.

Author POV

*

Dez lied Sky on her back and kissed her spot. She moaned his name. He slowly peeled off her clothes. He led a trail of kisses from her neck, to her breasts, down to her stomach. He kissed the inside of her thighs, teasing her. "Damn bae you wet." He moved her panties to the side and stuck one finger inside of her.

"Dez," she moaned. He stuck another finger inside of her. She moaned again. She moved her hips to match his speed. He sucked on her breast as he sped up. Sky moaned loudly. Her walls started clenching around his fingers. "I'm gonna cum!" she screamed out as she released herself all over his hands. She was sweating and panting. Dez pulled out a condom and slid it on. "De-" he slid inside her with no warning. She hissed because he gave her no chance to adjust to his size. "S-Slow down."

"Who's in charge?" He pinned her arms over her head. He gave her long, hard, deep strokes. "Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours," she whimpered. Dez always took full dominance over her. He started moving faster and the pain was slowly going away. "Dez," she moaned. She tried running but he held her in place.