Chapter 10

Not yet, Stay down here, Tate says. I have to go do something for a while, he says and goes upstairs. Well that was weird, I think. What could he be doing up there?

As much as I want to go up there, I don't because he said not to. If I told him to do something for me, he would do it.

So I go sit down on the couch for a half hour thinking until he returns. I just remembered that Halloween is in one weeks. One.

Seven days before I can get out for a whole day. It seems so close yet so far. When he is finally done with doing what ever he was doing up there, he finds me on the couch.

Okay, now we can go up, he says. What were you doing up there, I ask. You will see soon, he says. So we walk up the stairs together. The door to the room is closed.

We stop a few feet before the door. Close your eyes, Tate says. Why, I ask. Just trust me, he says. I let out a sigh of defeat and close my eyes.

He goes behind me and guides me toward the room. He stops right in front of it. Ready, he asks. I nod in response.

He pushes open the door and tells me to open my eyes. When I do I have no idea what to say. Surprise, Tate says and wraps his arm around my waist from behind me and puts his chin on my shoulder.

There are candles lit and scattered all over the room. All lit and on the dressers and floor. There are white lights strung up all over the room.

The shades are closed and the door so it would be dark, but all of this light illuminates the room up. So this is what Tate was up too.

Do you like it, he asks. I love it, I say turning towards him and kissing him. It starts slow, but starts to increase little by little.

Next thing I know Tate and I are walking towards the bed. He lays me down first, but not stopping are know heated make out session.

After I'm laying down flat on the bed Tate climbs on top of me resting most of his weight on his knees so he won't crush me.

His hands make their way to my hips which some how snake around to the back. He goes over to my neck and starts kissing there.

He returns back to my mouth. He takes off my cardigan and I push off his already open sweatshirt off him and start to unbutton his shirt.

I kick off my shoes and he unzips my dress. I push off his shirt and he pulls my dress down and off in one swift motion.

Still, are lips not breaking contact he slips off his shoes and pulls down my leggings. I unzip his pants and pull them off.

We continue to kiss for awhile. I move my hands over his chest and moves one of his down to my thigh. He starts to unclip my bra and takes it off.

I pull down his boxers and he pulls down my underwear. Next thing I know, we are off. It has been so long and I didn't realize how much I missed him until now.