Chapter 25

I look down and smile the biggest smile. I calm myself down and once I'm contempt again I look back up at Tate.

Fate is weird like that, I say with a slight smile.

He leans over and kisses me gently.

He pulls away first and we lay down on our backs to look up at the Palm trees and now dare ing sky which is at sunset.

We stay on our backs until the sky is pitch black. When it's finally night time, we get up and go to the beach.

We sit down on the beach with our hands laced together. A fire has been going since we got here, probably some homeless person started it even though this is California and it's warm out.

I look out at the rushing water. The waves crashing together like boulders and then separating only for another two waves to do the same thing and it repeats over and over.

The water is like an aqua bluish green. It sparkles in the night from the completely black night sky.

Wanna take a swim, Tate asks looking over at me.

I would, but then I would walk home in soaking wet clothes, I reply with a smirk.
A/N: sorry if that sounds sexual. I tried not to make it sound like that lol. ^^. Back to story now.

Well go behind that Palm tree over there and I hope you like what you see, Tate says.

I get up, walk over to the Palm tree, and look down. There is a pile of black clothing. I pull it up and reveal that it is a two piece clothing. A bikini. It's a black bikini.

I can't help but smile. He looks over at me and says, I know how you don't like normal things.

I can't believe he remembered from three years ago. When we went on our first date, he painted a rose black cause I didn't like normal things.

Now he got me a bikini, but he got it in black cause he remembered that I don't like normal things.

Tate how did you do this, I say.

Well early in the morning like seven I went to the store and got you a bikini and after I got it, I put it here, and then went back to the house.

Go on, get changed in it, I won't look, he pauses. Ok maybe a little, he finishes and I laugh.

And I'm fine with that, I say which makes him laugh.

I start changing and get into the bikini. When I'm almost done Tate walks over to another tree and pulls up black swim trunks.

It's like we match. He starts changing into them and we finish changing at the same time. He looks at me and smiles.

How did you get the money to buy these, I ask.

I made Constance give me money, he says with a slight chuckle.

He comes over to me and picks me up. I wrap my lags around his waist. I look down into his eyes and he looks up into mine.

Ready to go swimming, he says.

Yeah, I say with a smile on my face.

He starts walking over to the ocean water. Ever couple of steps he spins me around which makes both of us laugh. When his feet are in the water he puts me down in the water too.

The water is not freezing, but is not hot. It is lukewarm. The temperature outside is like 75 degrees fahrenheit, so the water feels refreshing against my legs.

I look up at the sky and see that there are a lot of stars out tonight. They are shining bright and are really pretty. He takes my hand and we walk deeper into the water together.

Once it is up to my stomach, I stop. I feel the water going in between my toes. The water feels so nice on my skin. It's so refreshing.

A tiny wave comes and splashes us both. We walk more in and when the water is up to my shoulders, I go under water and wet my hair.

I come up and I see Tate with his hair wet too. He smiles at me. We go further in the water. He splashes me and I look at him. I laugh and splash him back.

This turns into a whole splashing fight back and forth with us both laughing till we can't breathe.

He looks over at me straight into my eyes. He picks me up and kisses me passionately. He starts to walk out of the water while carrying me.

He sits down on the sand and I sit down on top of him. His hands go from my waist down and start to fiddle with my bikini bottom.

I pull away. People will see us, I say.

Don't worry about that, Tate says.

He pick me up again with my legs wrapped around him and us still kissing passionately. He walks over to this ship like structure with all kinds of graffiti.

The graffiti comes in all different styles, sizes, and colors. Each one is different and unique in its own way.

My back is on the metal ship and he is in front of me. So I guess we are doing this standing up. He unties one side of my bikini bottom so the other side is still on.

Once the side he unties is untied all the way, he lets it dangle while he pulls down his pants just enough.

He pushes my half undone bikini bottom to the side and pulled me closer. He lifts one of my legs up which I then wrap around his waist. After that we were off.

A/N: Hope you enjoy. Sorry I did not update sooner, I kinda had writers block, but I fixed a few things and now I'm not blocked anymore.

I tried to make some of the things sound less sexual, but as you can see that did not go very well.

I made this chapter longer because I felt bad about not updating in like forever. You guys stuck with me and this story and now we are over 8k.

What are your thoughts about season 5 hotel. I'm excited, but hope it will be good.

👽 Gia 👽