There was a slight tug on my towel as Jeremiah pulled a little on the bottom a little. He finally brushed his lips against mine. It was a gentle kiss that soon turned into a rough one.

Jeremiah licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I kept my mouth shut in slight defiance. He growled, grabbed my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs round his waist as he bit my bottom lip. I didn't give. He squeezed my butting causing me to gasp and him to shove his tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues fought for a while before I gave in and let him explore my minty mouth.

We walked up against the wall still in our heated kiss. My back was bare meaning that I lost the towel at some point. I was pushed against the wall slightly rough. One of Jeremiahs hands feel from my waist and down to his jeans. He unbuttoned them and stepped out of them before his hand returned to its original place on my waist.

We pulled out of our heated kiss for a breath. But Jeremiah continued. The trailed kisses down my neck to his mark.

"Jeremiah!" I moaned in pleasure. He sucked and teased the sensitive area, as moaned and screamed his name.

The heat in my core burning with such a rapid fever. The tightening increased. I need relief. I need him.

I couldn't form a sentence as he teased the same spot. He continued his harassment to the single mark.

My core just continued to build.

My back left the wall but his lips never left my skin. I felt the silk like covers touch my back. Only my back laid atop of the bed.

Finally, he left the mark and trailed back to my mouth. When he finally gave me the relief I needed I moaned into his mouth as we both came moments later.

.

.

.

The same rendezvous happened a few more time before we finally collapsed on the bed exhausted.

I once again had the odd feeling of nervousness. I wonder where it is coming from. I rolled over to ask Jeremiah but stopped when I observed his features.

Jeremiah looked nervous before his face went blank just as quickly. "I think that we need to talk."

"Okay, about what?" I asked confused.

"You are not going to like what I have to say." Oh no. Is he going to say that he regrets it? I hated him yet I couldn't get enough of him.

He ran his hand through his hair. "I just want you to her me out first okay." I nodded too afraid to speak. "So has anyone explained what happens to wolves when the mate or what it entails?"

I shook my head. "Well," he continues, "when two mates find each other they mate. There are two steps to be fully mated. First you will get marked. Second you'll..." he trailed off. Jeremiah had a slight pinkish tint to his checks.

Does he have a fever? Or is he... blushing?

"You'll... what?" I questioned.

"You'll have to have sex and the male has to bite his mate once again. And when he bites her they have to both be at their climax. Then at their climax he doesn't pull out after he bites into her neck because he physically can't. They are locked into that position."

The memories of last night come back. He bit me at our climax and he didn't pull out...

"Once that is complete they are truly bonded. Meaning that they can feel their emotions and hear their thoughts within a few days of their bonding."