Chapter 5

Unedited

________________________________________________________________________

Waking up I began squirming uncomfortably. I was hot, sweaty, lightheaded, nauseous, and oddly enough numb. Opening my eyes I was in my room with the lights off. I sat up. I felt so shitty.

I groaned and slowly sat up. I could feel the bile in my throat making its way to the surface. Quickly I got up off the bed and ran to the bathroom. Just as I reached the toilet, my mouth opened releasing the bile I was forcing down.

After dry heaving for a minute I got up and rinsed my mouth out. Is this what it feels like to have a hangover? I still felt nauseous but not as bad as before.

I crawled back into my bed and pulled the blanket over my head. That just made me feel hotter than when I woke up. Maybe I should take a shower or something. I crawled back out of the bed and went to the bathroom again. I turned to the tub and turned it on to a luke warm temperature. While it filled I went into the room in search of clothes. When I didn't find any spares anywhere I decided I'll just use the clothes I have. I stripped down before stepping into the water.

For a reason unknown to me I felt lonely and sad. Not only that but I wanted him.

I wanted him to be with me. I just can't. I mean he has me in this house against my will and I'm too sick to even attempt to get out. Standing is hard enough for me today.

The water cooled my skin incredibly. I close my eyes and relax.

.

.

.

Jeremiah's POV

I finally found her. I will not let her leave. When I woke up this morning and she was gone I almost lost it. What am I talking about almost? I did lose it. I went into a fit. I ran to her brothers and looked all over the house for her but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. When I found Chris he told me she left. I was so pissed I almost punched him. I just told him to get her. I rushed to my room and destroyed it.

Coming home last night was very upsetting to say the least. I come home to a party in full swing. Nor was it disrespectful to not ask your alpha first but there were humans there. I was fuming until I smelled her. I followed the sent and I knew she was mine. No one else's. Mine! I walked up to her but she was teetering on the edge of being drunk. I had frowned when she didn't notice me walking towards her. Rose came up and pulled her to the kitchen before I got the chance to get to her.

Sighing I found something to drink. I ended up getting the strongest drink and drank about ten glasses. I was buzzed and it felt great. I was stressed with all the hunter and rouge drama and the drink helped me loosen up. If I had one more I would not be able to remember last night at all. I followed the delicious smell that happened to be my mate and I spent the night guarding her from anyone that would dare look at her.

She was enjoying herself so I didn't mind. We talked and then I may have marked her. After that she was so excited. She kind of began making out with me. I brought us to my room to be alone and away from all the noise.

We talked until she began to climb on my lap. I tried to get her off but it was hard. Eventually I gave into her and I took her virginity. To be honest I was glad that I was her first because I will be her last as well.

So waking up finding her gone hurt me. I felt rejected. It took them three almost four hours to get her in the car. Once I was told she was coming I calmed down and went to do some duties that need to be done.

.

.

.

When there was a knock on the door I answered, "Come in." Chris opened the door and they entered into my large office.