After Math of Fun

Unedited

Sorry for the long wait. I've super busy with work and school. Next update should be after finals (AKA the beginning of MAY). Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote. Love you guys <3

__________________________________________________________________________

My eyes fluttered open to find myself in an unknown room. I was in a white-grey room. Next to the bed laid a nightstand. To the left of the nightstand a couch and two chairs with a coffee table and fireplace in front. An open door lead to the bathroom across from the king sized bed that I was laying in. I took a deep breath and stretched a little bit hitting something warm next to me. What I touched sent an involuntary shiver down my spine.

What happened last night? I got up off the bed. My head pounding with each movement I took. Once the covers fell from my body I realized that I was nude. I took in a deep breath. Oh shit?! What happened last night?

I turned around to grab the covers that just fell when I saw the most gorgeous guy sleeping in the bed, next to where I was. He had dirty blonde hair. His jaw line was perfectly chiseled and he had stubble running across that perfect jaw line of his.

I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. This has never happened to me before. The last thing I remember was dancing to 23 and that was it. I looked around the room for my clothes and my phone.

I lost my virginity to some guy I don't know. Not only that but to someone I'm not married to!

Once found I pulled out my phone and checked my messages.

'Char I'm staying at the house with Chris. Is that cool?'

Apparently I replied, 'Yea whatev'                                  

'K if you need anything I'm in the second door to the right from the stairs on the third floor.'

I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I slipped on my clothes and walked back into the room. I looked around for some paper and pen and wrote down my number and name and left it on the pillow next to him so whenever the godly being wakes up and if he needs to contact me he can.

I felt weird. I felt as if I shouldn't leave him.

'That's because you shouldn't leave him.' Lilah said.

'Why not? I don't know him.'

'You should stay with him.' She said or well she purred.

'I need to go home!'

'He is ours. Don't leave him! He is ours!'

'I'm not doing this right now.' I have a headache and I feel nauseous and lightheaded. I just felt plain out weak. She never replied after that.

With that I slipped out of the room. I walked to the end of the hall to the balcony and looked down. I was on the third floor currently so I went to the room Rose told me about and knocked.

 The door opened a moment later revealing a sleepy Chris. "I need Rose." I told him. He stepped back from the door to let me in the room. He walked to the bed in the corner of the room and leaned over kissing Rose on the lips. When he moved back away from her, she moved.

"Well that's a wakeup call." She said sleepily.

 "My sister wants you." Chris said before he went to the other side of the bed and laid down.

Rose sat up and looked at me. Her facile expression said it all. She felt sorry for me. Pushing up from the bed she grabbed the keys and her purse that sat on the nightstand next to her and came up to me.