Start of the Weekend

Unedited

_____________________________________________________________________________

I have a voice in my head.

I don't know where it comes from but I really think that I am crazy, as does everyone else, haha.

I was about seven years old when it first came to me. I didn't know what it was but it freaked me out.

I didn't know how to react. I couldn't process it. As the years went on I learned to cope with it. I never got the voice to go away. It was always there. It still is to this day.

I actually became pretty close to her. That's right I said her. I even gave her a name, Lilah or Lil as I like to call her.

Sometimes though she says weird things that I don't understand. When she does, I talk to Andrew. I mean Dr. Lawson.

I enjoy having Andrew as my doctor. He is really nice to me and we are surprisingly close. He is like a second best friend to me. He may be like 14 years older than me but he is a very close friend of mine.

My parents don't like it that much but whatever. It's my life not there's.

'That's right! They don't control us and besides you're too stupid to even realize what he really is or what we are.' Oh! She always has a tendency to talk to me like that. She's somewhat of a bitch.

'Don't call me a bitch! Bitch.'

I just sighed and moved onto my thoughts of next week. Next week is a big day for me.

I hope that my parents buy me a car for my birthday next week. I have been hinting it for so long now. I think I deserve one since I have been doing very well in class. I have A's in all classes except for geometry.

No one should have to take geometry. It is so stupid. No one is going to use it later in life anyway. Just saying.

But me only being a junior in high school I have to deal with it.

I walked into my newly redecorated room. We hired a decorator to come and redo it. The walls that were white are now a powder blue. My queen sized bed sat on the wall centered in the middle.

The comforter was all white while my pillows were tie dyed with a lilac purple, light greenish yellow and the same powder blue color that covered my walls.

My nightstands on either side of the bed were a grey white with the lilac sitting in the center of the drawer where you pull the handle. My dresser was also the same.

It was angled in the corner of the room. On the opposite side of the room. To the right of the dresser sat a computer table that also had the same pattern and sat my computer.

Next to that was the door to my bathroom. My closet was on the left side of the room.

I threw my backpack on the floor next to my computer table while I plopped down in the computer chair. I opened my white hp computer too look for some job opportunities.

After about five minutes I ended up on Ask Reddit. I really did want to find a job but I wasn't up for applying with my birthday next week.

I would be too focused on the jobs I applied to than on my own birthday. Of all people I deserved to be pampered on my birthday. After all at school I am known as the freak, the weird kid, the loser... whatever other names you would think to call someone that's me. That's what everyone in this town thinks anyway. Everyone except one. My best friend Rosalie or Rose as I call her. She is the only one who has stood by me through everything thrown at me after that day.