Prolouge

This is only my first story. Please bare with me through it. Any support is awesome!!!! :p

Unedited
__________________________________________
The wind howled in my ear, ruffling my burgundy highlighted black hair around my face.

My eyes were trapped to the swaying of the beautiful lilac and white flowers. The two mixing together as the wind ever so chooses.

"Charlotte, Pass the ball," my best friend Rosalie said to me while I stared at the lilac colored flowers blending into the pure white ones. I forgot the kick ball was in my tiny seven year old hands.

I finally snapped out of my daze and threw the ball in her direction.

It went flying towards her, so I thought. The ball finally made its way to stop when it hit the back of a young blonde boy.

My eyes widened as I realized what just happened.

He turned around to face me. His blue eyes showered hatred and anger.

"I am so sorry," My young squeaky voice came out. "I didn't mean to hit you." The boy started to walk towards me. The closer he walked the faster he got.

Standing still in shock, thoughts started running around in my little brain. Is he coming to hurt me? Why is he getting closer to me? What is he going to do?

'Run.' A girly voice chimed into my thoughts.                                          

The voice made me even more shocked as that boy was about five feet in front of me at the time. Did I just hear a voice pop into my head?

The boy was now about three feet in front of me with his hand in the air when the voice popped back up.

'Get ready to duck.'

'What?' I couldn't help but think back to the voice.

'He is about to hit you now duck. NOW!' The voice screamed in my head. I did exactly as she said and the boys hand just missed my head.

He swung and turned slightly almost falling from the miss. When he turned back at me he looked even angrier than before. Without a second thought he sprinted towards me.

'Move to the left.' I was too stunned to move a muscle. I just heard a voice in my head. What makes it worse is that it just told me to move and I did what it said.

How did it know what was happening? Where did she come from?

I was brought out of my thoughts when a body collided into me. I was slapped and punched.

'Idiot. I told you to move.' She sounded angry but hurt at the same time.

I couldn't understand what just happened to me with all the thoughts running through my brain.

I heard yelling and I felt a release on my body. I looked up through a now bruised and swollen eye to see a teacher pulling the boy back. Another teacher was running to the scene.

The teacher helped me up and walked me back into the school building to the nurse's office.

The nurse got up very quickly and ran to my side.

She grabbed me and placed me on the table. Leaving me there as my brain went fuzzy. I slowly stared to sway back and forth.

When the school nurse finally returns she has a bag of ice in her hand. Gently placing it on my now swollen eye, she tells me to hold onto the ice.

I did as she asked of me.

"Tell me what happened?" The nurse said as she grabbed a chair.

"I accidentally hit him with the ball I said sorry but he came at me. Then a voice came in my head..." I trailed off trying to process what just happened.