We Need To Talk

Would have updated earlier but I couldn't get the chapter right like it is now.

Tschüss leute!

Unedited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlie's POV

I didn't want to wake up. I knew waking up would just make me face what I did earlier that day. Just thinking of my body's reaction to Jeremiah caused a shudder to run down my spine.

I rolled over to find the bed empty. I stretched out disappointed. Sitting up I grabbed my phone checking it. I noticed all the missed calls and messages from my mom and dad. All of them were asking me to call them or to come home.

Bitterly I deleted them. They lied to me and they expect me to just forgive them. I wasn't going to leave home so soon but then again had no choice in the matter.

The bathroom door opened up and I looked at Jeremiah. He was only wearing a pair of pants that hung low showing off his v.

Once I noticed he was looking me up and down, my face heated instantly as I pulled the cover up to cover my body more.

I suddenly got a weird nervous feeling, but it wasn't coming from me. I don't think. I don't know where it was coming from but it felt, weird.

"Good morning sweetheart." Jeremiah said.

"Morning." I look around and try to find something else to cover myself with. I triumphantly find Jeremiah's shirt next to the bed. I stretch over to it. Once in my hand I sat back up in bed to see Jeremiah sitting on the bed with a raised eye brow.

My stomach growled then. Jeremiah smiled. "Are you hungry?" I nodded. "Okay I'll go get something. He grabbed his jeans and left the room. I jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I sighed. He is being so sweet now. I think I just judged him wrong when I first meet him.

I felt grimy from my exciting event last night and prepared to take a quick shower. I turned the knob hearing the loud gush before water came out. Once the temperature was right I turned to the sink to get a towel from underneath it.

Glancing in the mirror I grimaced at my own look. I had slight mascara tracks down my face and my hair was knotted looking clumpy. The mark on my neck had a golden tent to it and in the center a black mark in the shape of a tree with a wolf curled under it that was very faded rested there.

I frowned not understanding it. Sighing I continued on my previous hunt.

I grabbed the towel sat it on the mat in front of the shower and jumped in. I let the water pound against my skin.

I washed my hair before scrubbing my body clean.

When I wrapped myself in a towel and brushed my teeth. Just when I was about to get dressed I remembered I didn't bring in any clothes. I peaked into the room to make sure he wasn't there before I walked out. I went straight to my dresser. I opened the draw and began to search when I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist before pulling me back into them.

I heard a groan. "Sweetheart do you what you're doing to me?" Jeremiah whispered into my ear. I stifled a moan that was threatening to spill.

He turns me around to look at me. His eyes were a mossy green filled with lust. My lower stomach tightened just looking into them. I looked at his lips before his eyes again. He leaned forward. He was so close if he talked his plump lips would touch my full ones.